Fiesta Bowl: #8 UCF vs #11 LSU

or6AqjFr.jpg

Reactions: Orange_Vol1321
Well, just when you didn't think those snowflakes could make it worse. Granted, I do believe the NCAA, SEC and teams/schools are corrupt to the bone, on that I can agree, but your team is just not that good.
Exposing inSECurity: Support Our Major Investigation of Elitism in College Sports | KnightNews.com

"UCF scored more points on LSU than any other team this season. "

Of course they did, half of LSU's defense didn't make the trip let alone play, LSU was down to zero string on defense and got to the point of using offensive players on defense. But it doesn't explain why the defense gave up 555 yards to a subpar LSU offense. Granted UCF did a good job of staying in the game even though they were outmanned by a roster that really didn't exist (how you get outmanned by a team that has zero string left is a new one), they never gave up, but at the end of the day they lost and one score actually didn't show the complete picture.

"And when Knight News asked if LSU’s game against UCF was one of the “more physical” it played this season, LSU’s athletic director literally laughed out loud."

Because the truth is sometimes the truth i.e. your team plays pansy football.

For the record, I had no idea UCF was claiming all this national championship thing, I don't really watch too much TV.

Last edited:
Well, just when you didn't think those snowflakes could make it worse. Granted, I do believe the NCAA, SEC and teams/schools are corrupt to the bone, on that I can agree, but your team is just not that good.
Exposing inSECurity: Support Our Major Investigation of Elitism in College Sports | KnightNews.com

"UCF scored more points on LSU than any other team this season. "

Of course they did, half of LSU's defense didn't make the trip let alone play, LSU was down to zero string on defense and got to the point of using offensive players on defense. But it doesn't explain why the defense gave up 555 yards to a subpar LSU offense. Granted UCF did a good job of staying in the game even though they were outmanned by a roster that really didn't exist (how you get outmanned by a team that has zero string left is a new one), they never gave up, but at the end of the day they lost and one score actually didn't show the complete picture.

"And when Knight News asked if LSU’s game against UCF was one of the “more physical” it played this season, LSU’s athletic director literally laughed out loud."

Because the truth is sometimes the truth i.e. your team plays pansy football.

For the record, I had no idea UCF was claiming all this national championship thing, I don't really watch too much TV.

They just don't know when to stop. It's time for them to STFU and just chill.

They just don't know when to stop. It's time for them to STFU and just chill.
I agree, but it is some funny entertainment.

I actually agree with them i.e. the whole system is corrupt, but at the end of the day they actually had a prime opportunity to show they could convincingly beat a depleted LSU defense, too put it mildly. The funniest part is the GoFundMe for $5,000 for a major investigation of the SEC, what do they call "major". LOL Good times, I don't even know what they plan on "investigating". Literally people in today's world are bat sh*t crazy, but it does provide some entertainment from time to time.

They were lucky to draw LSU, as Arkansas probably would have beat them by 28 points. LSU is lucky as well, because if they didn't draw UCF they would probably still be sitting at 9 wins and if it had been Michigan, LSU would have gotten thumped bad.

Last edited:
I agree, but it is some funny entertainment.

I actually agree with them i.e. the whole system is corrupt, but at the end of the day they actually had a prime opportunity to show they could convincingly beat a depleted LSU defense, too put it mildly. The funniest part is the GoFundMe for $5,000 for a major investigation of the SEC, what do they call "major". LOL Good times, I don't even know what they plan on "investigating". Literally people in today's world are bat sh*t crazy, but it does provide some entertainment from time to time.

They were lucky to draw LSU, as Arkansas probably would have beat them by 28 points. LSU is lucky as well, because if they didn't draw UCF they would probably still be sitting at 9 wins and if it had been Michigan, LSU would have gotten thumped bad.
You're also forgetting that the cowardly bastards are avoiding playing real teams- for instance, Florida, who they backed out on ten years back and they're refusing to play despite a fair offer by UF.

VN Store

Back