Fickell to Wisconsin

Shouldn't you judge Martinez for his coaching performance when he DOES have good secondary talent rather than when he doesn't?

Martinez has played with what he has been given all.season. Injuries have decimated our secondary. Look at all those who were out last night. The talent level isn't there. We need some top end Portal or JUCO DB's who can contribute immediately. Even when healthy, our DB's have struggled. It's not coaching its the talent.

Leohnard was the secondary coach along with calling the Defense. Just saying wouldn’t be a bad look ha

Reactions: tn4elvis
BANKS was NEVER on the hot seat.
that’s a joke of a proclamation. You don’t know that and you don’t know that he isn’t right now or might get rehomed somewhere. Clearly there are major issues with this system look at Pry right now. This defensive system is trash and will hold the ceiling down. He needs to go.

Reactions: igotworms
Martinez has played with what he has been given all.season. Injuries have decimated our secondary. Look at all those who were out last night. The talent level isn't there. We need some top end Portal or JUCO DB's who can contribute immediately. Even when healthy, our DB's have struggled. It's not coaching its the talent.
It would be one thing if this was a new coach. But I'm fairly certain he's been bad everywhere he's been.

that’s a joke of a proclamation. You don’t know that and you don’t know that he isn’t right now or might get rehomed somewhere. Clearly there are major issues with this system look at Pry right now. This defensive system is trash and will hold the ceiling down. He needs to go.

🤣🤣

Heupel needs to get out to Madison tonight and grab Jim Lenhord to run the defense. Pay him whatever it takes.
he may stay on, as Fickell did at OSU being interim. I doubt it, due to the talk of him getting the job and maybe campaigning for the job, but it could happen.

Shouldn't you judge Martinez for his coaching performance when he DOES have good secondary talent rather than when he doesn't?
Going forward , I think we're good at star and safety. Walker , McDonald , Slaughter, Charles etc . Where we're hurting is corner , hopefully the 23 recruiting class produces a couple lock down corners .

Last night further proves they packed it in for whatever reason during the SC game. I realize Vandy isn’t a juggernaut but looked incompetent vs. SC
I agree, they packed it in or Jeremy Banks is the key to the defenses success, Vandy made it easy with the gameplan they had but still they looked completely different from the SC game.

We have one of the worst secondaries in college football. You can't believe we have one of the least talented secondaries in college football. It is coaching and a lack of development.

Reactions: Shocker0 and BoostN

VN Store

Back