Feminism is stupid

You have to look past that...

You should hand make a sign which reads, "I need feminism because I like to see topless, hideous, female protesters". Post that stuff all over the interwebs. Hilarity would follow.

You should hand make a sign which reads, "I need feminism because I like to see topless, hideous, female protesters". Post that stuff all over the interwebs. Hilarity would follow.

Eastern European women like to protest topless in public. I'm not sure where you're seeing the hideous ones at, unless you're a chubby chaser and think skinny women are hideous.

And I thought I was limiting my job opps with a history degree. Unless you want to be an academic, don't do women's studies... :)

The REAL problem is that there are loans available for a degree in women's studies. That in a nutshell is what;s wrong with higher education to begin with.

Eastern European women like to protest topless in public. I'm not sure where you're seeing the hideous ones at, unless you're a chubby chaser and think skinny women are hideous.

OK, you've got my attention, where's the skinny naked women protesters?

The Bankers can stop giving out loans for useless majors.

They should... but when the gubbamint guarantees them to be repaid (student loans are not bankruptable) there is not much investment that is safer. I'd give out loans to students if I could get the gubbamint to guarantee them to me as a private citizen, but I don't have that kind of clout.

What the .gov should be doing is to identify critical needs in this country and give out loans in those fields at a reduced rate. NO majors that are useless like women's studies and 19th century French poetry.

Reactions: 1 person
They should... but when the gubbamint guarantees them to be repaid (student loans are not bankruptable) there is not much investment that is safer. I'd give out loans to students if I could get the gubbamint to guarantee them to me as a private citizen, but I don't have that kind of clout.

What the .gov should be doing is to identify critical needs in this country and give out loans in those fields at a reduced rate. NO majors that are useless like women's studies and 19th century French poetry.

I agree with that. SL's should not be guaranteed either.

VN Store

Back