Feels like withdrawals

GameTime

I understand why all the spring sports, and basketball tournaments have been cancelled, but it sure makes TV a lot more boring....I watched a few old games today....

If this will save lives, I'm fine with it, but I'm a sports addict.
sports-addiction-logo.png

The Volfreak YouTube channel is great.
Also, if you look hard enough, it’s becoming common for people to post old high school tape on YouTube , so you might find yourself from 25 years ago. That can be a really strange wormhole to go down when you realize how much time has passed and how old it looks.

The Volfreak YouTube channel is great.
Also, if you look hard enough, it’s becoming common for people to post old high school tape on YouTube , so you might find yourself from 25 years ago. That can be a really strange wormhole to go down when you realize how much time has passed and how old it looks.
Now that could be really scary.

Attachments

• Big Boy scene.jpg
    Big Boy scene.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 18
Reactions: Volfaninfl2 and MAD
I understand why all the spring sports, and basketball tournaments have been cancelled, but it sure makes TV a lot more boring....I watched a few old games today....

If this will save lives, I'm fine with it, but I'm a sports addict.
sports-addiction-logo.png

I went to a local AAU game yesterday...Just not the same anymore.

Actually other than March Madness I am fine with most of this. This is fishing season and my wife and I can go fish all day and not run into anybody. CoV19 successfully dodged (I hope).

Any day now I’m going to start exercising......just any day now....yep, that’s what I’m gonna do.....

My wife has invited me to run with a couple of her friends. There's a definite advantage to running a few steps behind them...

Reactions: vols 30

VN Store

Back