Feels like the biggest win in 20 years

2016 had some big wins until Butch managed to screw up with the most talent this program had since 2001.

But the pent up angst and trajectory of our program right now made tonight huge for sure.

Feels pretty damn good to me, and I literally do not care that so many others in our family are screaming at the sky over it.

We are back as a fixture in the top 20. I believe that ...zero doubt.

We need to take the next step before Oklahoma joins the east though. Challenge UGA for the east this year AND next.

For at least this game, I felt like Hooker almost deserved the heisman talk . He went beastmode.

Honestly a lot of disappointment. Am I happy we won? Oh hell yes because can you imagine the headlines if we hadn’t????? Not happy with out of timeout penalties, not happy with CJH letting off of the gas when his defense can’t stop a ping pong ball. Hopefully he learned a lesson and I hope he had to throw away his underwear in the locker room. Very concerned about our coverage. Giving up all of those 4th downs was hugely embarrassing. That game should’ve been 52-14. Florida will rebound and we getter get our crap together. We let them off of the hook so many times tonight that we should feel mighty lucky. If I’m CJH, we are practicing the next two weeks like it was a big loss. Go Vols!

Reactions: Volgirl939712

VN Store

Back