Feels good

We will see what it feels like to be in big games the next two weeks. VN gonna go back to its ways. We aren’t there yet. Ole Miss is not a team to be proud of losing closely to.

We will see what it feels like to be in big games the next two weeks. VN gonna go back to its ways. We aren’t there yet. Ole Miss is not a team to be proud of losing closely to.

I’m not proud of losing. It feels good to be into big games again and not expect the same outcome. Good grief people

Yes. Better than sitting there expecting things to go bad. You sure you’re not on drugs? It’s not that hard to understand
I don't know how you can start an entire thread that is titled "feels good" after watching that game. Nothing about it felt good. Being mad is not a good feeling. Would rather be numb. The only thing i took from your post is that you might be a masochist.

I don't know how you can start an entire thread that is titled "feels good" after watching that game. Nothing about it felt good. Being mad is not a good feeling. Would rather be numb. The only thing i took from your post is that you might be a masochist.

I never said the outcome of the game made me feel good. My interest level is what I’m talking about, go to bed skippy

it feels good to get pissed? yeah, fork over the drugs
Your comprehension levels are quite low, man. When’s the last time we as fans were pissed because we didn’t beat a top 15 team? A long time, because we haven’t even been in those types of games for a while. He’s not saying he’s happy we lost. We outplayed them IMO and the refs screwed us.

Read the OP again. I feel good about not being numb to losing.

Maybe you should read it again because you literally said “it feels good to be in it in big games again”. I don’t see how anyone could possibly “feel good” about anything regarding that game, especially if you expected to win (which I thankfully did not). But whatever, enjoy your moral victory I guess. ✌🏼

I’m not proud of losing. It feels good to be into big games again and not expect the same outcome. Good grief people

Check my posts, I’m not a negavol, but more than likely we are about to have Joe Milton at QB. These next couple weeks if he is at the helm won’t be pretty. I was glad the team never quit, but damn, we never took advantage opportunities tonight. When that happens on a consistent basis I’ll believe we can compete. We haven’t competed against big time opponents since 2016 UF and UGA.

Your comprehension levels are quite low, man. When’s the last time we as fans were pissed because we didn’t beat a top 15 team? A long time, because we haven’t even been in those types of games for a while. He’s not saying he’s happy we lost. We outplayed them IMO and the refs screwed us.
My comprehension is low? :D haaaaa okay.

VN Store

Back