Feel Sorry for Florida!

What a ridiculous thread. We play one good team close and now we are back and ready to blow out an evenly matched opponent. If we do, great, I obviously hope that is the case, but damn talk about putting the cart before the horse. I don't believe in jinxing yourself but thank God that I don't. You're just setting yourself up to be disappointed.

Last edited:
Wonder if they (UT AD) could hand out thick sheets of paper with Gameday info, like Roster, and stadium concession layout, etc....just stuff....but encourage the fans to roll them up into makeshift funnel. So, as they yell, more of the noise gets focused down onto the field. If 80% of the fans used them that way, it would probably drive up the decibel level 5 or more points.

Anything to make it rough on dem gay'tas

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txUcXbnwNts[/youtube]

The ONLY one feeling any pressure or anxiety from this game is CWM. Im not so sure he makes it thru the season if UT wins. I dont predict a blowout either but IMO we are the more talented of the 2 teams. CBJ is doing an aweaome job. Stop comparing team 118 to previous teams.

I expect to win and will suck if we lose but it's a pickem game basically. If we win I will be stoked but if we lose its not the end of the world. We will get 6 wins min with or without this game.

But dam I hate the Gators. More than any other team. I hope we curbstomp their asses!

My feelings exactly. I think this is a tough game. Most of the kids on this team don't remember the last time we beat FL.

P.S. I never feel sorry for FL and I have a sister that lives there.

we better not lose. this is a game you have to win. Vs a down uf team, at home, you gotta win these types of games if you wanna turn things around. i say we win 34-17. butch gets it done. if we lose, its gonna be a lot tougher to make the turn.

Reactions: 1 person
OP doesn't know what pity should be.

The Gators? They should never be pitied by us.

zed_thredz_cobra_kai_tshirt_medium_2_raw.jpg

I'm not saying sweep the leg... but sweep the leg.

no blow out.... if we stay focused and don't panic, play our ball and stay smart, use the crowd, no turnovers, we win by 10

You know I am really beginning to feel sorry for Florida coming to Rocky Top this Saturday! LOL. VolNation is about to release 10 years of frustration on their heads. This is going to be unlike any Tennessee game in history. As one Vol said, "It will be epic!" Checkerboard Neyland, 370 VFL's on hand (probably more), "Third Down for What!" deafening for the poor Gators, a hungry-hungry football team and coaching staff after so close against Georgia two years in a row and Vandy and Oklahoma. You know what I think! I think we blow them out and gain some national respect! It is well overdue and we will be back ahead of schedule!

Oh god make it stop!!...Setting yourself up for a major letdown if they come in here and light us up as they normally do...I'm excited for the game but seriously get back on planet earth.

Reactions: 2 people
i like our chances saturday because this is a different team that keeps getting better each week. but i do understand why some of you are worried.go vols and have faith in our team and coaches.

10 to 1 the OP will be the first to start a thread calling for Butch's head if we lose this one.

10 to 1 the OP will be the first to start a thread calling for Butch's head if we lose this one.

The meltdown will be epic.

And it will be completely undeserved.

This team is YOUNG.

I just don't understand the hype considering how evenly matched these teams are. I guess the "want" is blurring the lines or reality.

GBO

maybe butch won't run up the score so muschamp can keep his job if he gets 6 wins somehow. the other SEC coaches are hoping he stays at fla a long time!!

I cant remember ever blowing Florida out. That'd be nice to watch!

How about a 45-3 blowout in 1990? Steve Spurrier's first year at UF as coach (I think), we gave them their only conference loss. Spurrier whined that they were ineligible to win the conference championship that year, which gave us the championship.

I was in the stadium; remember Fla fans walking out early and we were doing the gator chomp at them!

This year I'll settle for a 1 point victory.:dance2:

I'd like a win too. But I'm seeing this game being close. I do not see Florida just giving up. Unless by some chance UT goes up big in the 3rd then maybe.

VN Store

Back