FBI agent travels to Syria to marry Isis agent she was investigating.

I saw it on the CNN website this morning. Crazy, but some things just can't be explained. Think about how many women have "fallen in love" with serial killers. We had a guard when I was in Iraq that was sleeping with known insurgent detainees.

And if you knew where they were making the beast with two backs, you would be appalled.

Anyway, not exactly surprising.

Reactions: 1 person
I saw it on the CNN website this morning. Crazy, but some things just can't be explained. Think about how many women have "fallen in love" with serial killers. We had a guard when I was in Iraq that was sleeping with known insurgent detainees.

And if you knew where they were making the beast with two backs, you would be appalled.

There was a dude letting jihadis rail on him?

I saw it on the CNN website this morning. Crazy, but some things just can't be explained. Think about how many women have "fallen in love" with serial killers. We had a goat when I was in Iraq that was sleeping with known insurgent detainees.

fyp

Reactions: 1 person

Was she waffle butting?

I'll take "Why do girls like bad boys?" for a thousand, Alex.

VN Store

Back