Favorite Recruit

I cant wait to see Berry and G. Jones on offense at the same time.. They both played quarterback in High school. When their on offense they could either run, pass, or receive and they have incredible speed and breaking tackling ability.. They could basically be 2 Percy Harvins with the ability to throw also..

I cant wait to see Berry and G. Jones on offense at the same time.. They both played quarterback in High school. When their on offense they could either run, pass, or receive and they have incredible speed and breaking tackling ability.. They could basically be 2 Percy Harvins with the ability to throw also..
berry will definately be on defense...

martin needs to put on some weight to play DE in the SEC. do you think he will redshirt?

His list was made up of players that he has high expectationss for. Based on potential, Martin should have higher expectations than any recruit we sign besides Berry. Martin is picture perfect for the DE position. He has amazing speed and a great frame. He is not that light. He will put plenty of weight on for the position.

I think big ben is going to make a huge impact. I'm also interested about brent vinson.

Yeah, we've sorta havent talked a whole lot about Ben Martin nor Brent Vinson lately.. Those two both have great size and speed for their position. Brent V. could have a huge impact as a freshman with his deep ball threat and athleticism..

It's like asking a parent which one of their children they like the most.

Think Coleman is a sleeper! I also hope that we have atleast one decent return man out of the bunch!

Not sure Tyler Maples can get past the depth at WR, but he definitely needs to find a spot somewhere.

I have a nephew named Eric Berry so I guess he'd have to be one of my favorites.I also think the Jones kid could be special.

VN Store

Back