Favorite Recruit

I like em all.. :)

I don't like to call it favorite..but I'm really forward to Berry..being a second generation plus his talent.

CODY_POPE150%5B1%5D.JPG

From the video I've seen it would be Chris Donald, and BJ Coleman; both instate players I might add.

i love donald and berry, but i am starting to love gerald jones too.

I think Tyler will be a really good player. I would compare him to Austin Rogers, even though we haven't seen Rogers very much because of injury/illness. This kid is fast.

Kenny O'Neal is my favorite, and that was no secret. I think he's going to have a tremendous 2007.

I also really have high expectations for the following:
Eric Berry
Chris Donald
Chris Walker
Gerald Jones
Deangelo Willingham
Nevin McKenzie
Deshaun Barnes
Art Evans
Dennis Rogan
Lennon Creer

NEVERMIND
All but like 3 have amazing upside in my mind!

Kenny O'Neal is my favorite, and that was no secret. I think he's going to have a tremendous 2007.

Eric Berry
Chris Donald
Chris Walker
Gerald Jones
Deangelo Willingham
Nevin McKenzie
Deshaun Barnes
Art Evans
Dennis Rogan
Lennon Creer

NEVERMIND
who would those 3 be?

Asking me to pick between which UT commit I like the best would be like asking someone to pick which one of their kids the love the most.

Eric Berry
Chris Donald
Chris Walker
Gerald Jones
Deangelo Willingham
Nevin McKenzie
Deshaun Barnes
Art Evans
Dennis Rogan
Lennon Creer

NEVERMIND

Not to be rude, but Ben Martin?

martin needs to put on some weight to play DE in the SEC. do you think he will redshirt?

martin needs to put on some weight to play DE in the SEC. do you think he will redshirt?

He runs a 4.5. If you aren't particularly heavy you can make up for it (sorta) with great speed. Besides we need a pass rusher. You're right though he could use some extra weight. I heard he totally dominated everybody in the AAA game. That's a good sign.

The best player in this class is easily Eric Berry though. There is a good reason he is ranked the #3 player on rivals.

VN Store

Back