Favorite Professional Team

raidersoakland-raiders-hd-wallpapers-inn-h7uow2s5.png

Reactions: 1 person
Born and raised Cowboys fan. Grandfather and mother both Cowboys fan. Loved 'em since '81 when I was born.

Titans now prior to them it was the dolphins. Have always been a Browns fan too but care nothing about johnny foozbal.

When I think football, the first image that comes to mind is Jack Lambert of my personal favorite - the Pittsburgh Steelers.

jack_lambert_photofile.jpg

Reactions: 1 person
Tried hard to be a Titan fan. Raised a Viking fan even though born and raised in TN. Just couldn't get it out of my blood. A long suffering Viking fan I might add. Gary Freakin Anderson didn't miss a single FG in 98 then yanks one in the 98- 99 NFC championship game and miss Super Bowl...

Reactions: 2 people
1)Tennessee Volunteers
2)Tennessee Titans
3)Denver Broncos
4)Dallas Cowboys
5)Jack Roush NASCAR Teams
6)Anyone beating lakers
7)Anyone beating other Calif teams (except Angels/Padres), DC teams, New York teams and NASCAR JGR teams

Tried hard to be a Titan fan. Raised a Viking fan even though born and raised in TN. Just couldn't get it out of my blood. A long suffering Viking fan I might add. Gary Freakin Anderson didn't miss a single FG in 98 then yanks one in the 98- 99 NFC championship game and miss Super Bowl...

I grew up in Atlanta and was 16 during this season. I'll always remember how great that team was, the Falcons had been TERRIBLE my whole life and finally made the super bowl! Stupid Robinson getting arrested...

VN Store

Back