Favorite Movie Quotes

Most anything Clarence says in the excellent movie (1987) Robocop is a quote factory including Can you fly Bobby.

“Dead or alive you’re coming with me.”
A line that Officer Murphy said to a bad guy, and a line that he says as Robocop to the same bad guy.

Last edited:
Reactions: volinbham
Anything Lawrence says in Office Space

"A million dollars? You dont need a million dollars to do nothing. Just look at my cousin, hes broke and dont do s**t".

L: "Two chicks at the same time"
P: "that's it, if you had a million dollars you would do two chicks at the same time?"
L: " yup, figure if I had a million dollars I could set that up :
P: "well not all chicks dig money"
L:" the type of chicks that would double up on a dude like me do"
P:"good point"

P:"hey lawrence, you want to come over?"
L:"no thanks man, I dont want you effing up my life too. God d**n!"

F******g A

(1996) The Rock

Stanley GoodSpeed asking the badass Spy John Mason
"But--ahem-hem!--how, in the name of Zeus's butthole, did you get out of your cell?! I only ask because in our current situation, well, it could prove to be useful information. Maybe!"
John Mason replies "Trade secrets, my son."

Stanley GoodSpeed "I love pressure, I eat it for breakfast!"

John Mason "Your "best"! Losers always whine about their best. Winners go home and f*** the prom queen."
Stanley GoodSpeed "Carla was the prom queen."

Stanley shares his life story why he loves his job.
"Well, I'm one of those fortunate people who like my job, sir. Got my first chemistry set when I was seven, blew my eyebrows off, we never saw the cat again, been into it ever since."

A hilarious line that will always make me laugh is what Paul the hotel barber says to John Mason while inside an elevator during the chase scene. " I don't want to know nothing. I never saw you throw that gentleman off the balcony. All I care about is: are you happy with your haircut?"

The Running Man

Ben Richards "Killian I'll be Back."
Damon Killian "Only in a rerun."

Ben Richards "I don't do requests."
Ben says to Killian in response to him saying the words you bastard drop dead.

Priceless that Killian does use a serious cliche response after being exposed as a liar.

" Ladies & Gentlemen, if you just bear with us, we are experiencing technical difficulties."

I enjoy that Ben says this before the action starts since it fits perfectly. "It's Showtime."

A memorable 1 liner by Ben after he killed the stalker Sub Zero.
"Killian, here's your Subzero, now plain zero."

I hugely enjoy that Ben is Captain Obvious since he says an utter accurate statement about who Killian is
"I seen you before. You're the ******* on TV."

Again Ben RIchards is Captain Obvious because of saying why he and Amber are not in Hawaii.
I had the shirt for it, but you ****ed it up.

Ben says in resposne to Damon Killian long monologue to Ben about giving persons what they want with The Running Man deadly game show.
"Well, I haven't been in show business as long as you have, Killian. But I'm a quick learner. So I'm going to give the audience what *I* think they wan"

Damon Killian uses a long entertaining monolgue to justify The Running Man tv game show.
?You look pissed, Ben. Believe me, you got every right to be. But hey, will you just let me explain. This is television, that's all it is. It's nothing to do with people, it's to do with the ratings. For fifty years, we've told them what to eat, what to drink, what to wear... for Christ's sake, Ben, don't you understand? Americans love television. They wean their kids on it. Listen. They love game shows, they love wrestling, they love sports and violence. So what do we do? We give 'em *what they want*! We're number one, Ben, that's all that counts, believe me. I've been in the business thirty years."

Clint Eastwood in The Outlaw Josey Wales: "Seems like whenever I get to liking someone, they ain't around for long." Chief Dan George: "I notice when you get to disliking someone, they ain't around for long neither." in

Clint Eastwood in The Outlaw Josey Wales: "Seems like whenever I get to liking someone, they ain't around for long." Chief Dan George: "I notice when you get to disliking someone, they ain't around for long neither." in
“I didn’t surrender, but they caught my horse and made him surrender”. - Lone Watie

Capt. Vasili Borodin:
I will live in Montana. And I will marry a round American woman and raise rabbits, and she will cook them for me. And I will have a pickup truck... maybe even a "recreational vehicle." And drive from state to state. Do they let you do that?
Captain Ramius:
I suppose.
Capt. Vasili Borodin:
No papers?
Captain Ramius:
No papers, state to state.
Capt. Vasili Borodin:
Well then, in winter I will live in... Arizona. Actually, I think I will need two wives.
Captain Ramius:
Oh, at least.

Hunt for Red October

Reactions: feathersax
You're Billy the kid too doc, you all are. Dirty Billy bastards.

You owe me $500 Mr. Chism. $250 for the work I did last year and $250 for me leaving your cattle alone.

YG2

Reactions: feathersax
I thought you said the train doesn’t run at 5:00 in the morning?

It’s very unusual as it normally runs at 4:15.

Or any other of the 100+ good quotes from my cousin Vinny

Russell Franklin (Deep Blue Sea): "Now you've seen how bad things can get and how quick they can get that way. Well they can get a whole lot worse!"

Then he gives an inspirational speech to the rest of the crew to urge them to pull together to escape.

And then...

VN Store

Back