Favorite memory of 2019-2020 Season? (Besides beating Kentucky)

What are they for you all? Personally, I LOVED when we beat VCU on a last second buzzer beater 3 by Lamonte! It was one of his last “big moments” for us.
It was a great shot that almost no one saw!

I know you said other than the Kentucky win, but Fulkerson specifically in that game was unbelievable.

Besides conquering Kentucky in Rupp, of course, it would be Vescovi getting cleared to play—with all things considered at the time.

Reactions: BreatheUT
Besides beating the cats at rupp, I’d have to go with beating the dores at memorial and ending their 3 pt streak
Ohh, that’s a good one. I had forgotten their fans booing their own players for making 2’s.

Fulky and Pons taking that next step.
I called preseason that Bowden and Fulky were due for a coming out party. I think my exact words were "I love them, but I don't trust them." Fulk stepped up and Bowden was kinda neutral. I think Fulk will improve even more and will be a primary offensive focus. Could be wrong, of course, but I'm predicting him to be a pillar.

I called preseason that Bowden and Fulky were due for a coming out party. I think my exact words were "I love them, but I don't trust them." Fulk stepped up and Bowden was kinda neutral. I think Fulk will improve even more and will be a primary offensive focus. Could be wrong, of course, but I'm predicting him to be a pillar.

I think Fulky might be better next year. Should be more consistency among other players with him.

VN Store

Back