Favorite Football Picture

834980.jpeg

834956.jpeg

I know this is a "Football" only thread, but...

I thought I would post this pic up.

Ramar is such a baller, he stares directly into the camera as he dribbles down the court.

999435.jpeg

One of my favorites isn't neccesarily because of the picture itself. It's because of the effort to hide it.

The scoreboard at Sanford Stadium after Tennessee stomped Georgia last year. According to a few people at the game, they shut the scoreboard down immediately following the end of the 4th quarter. But a few people managed to get a picture. I remember seeing it last year, but haven't seen it since.

One of my favorites isn't neccesarily because of the picture itself. It's because of the effort to hide it.

The scoreboard at Sanford Stadium after Tennessee stomped Georgia last year. According to a few people at the game, they shut the scoreboard down immediately following the end of the 4th quarter. But a few people managed to get a picture. I remember seeing it last year, but haven't seen it since.

IMG_0621.jpg

I can't believe no one's put up the pic Leonard Little crackin down on who was it? Freddie Kitchens, from Alabama. Maybe I missed it.

another. Will look for more when I get home

Attachments

• img9762108.jpg
    img9762108.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 1,941
Some good ones from me:

Attachments

• Bubba Wyche vs. Bama 1967.jpg
    Bubba Wyche vs. Bama 1967.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 1,824
  • Pandemonium Reigns.jpg
    Pandemonium Reigns.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 83
  • California Dreamin.jpg
    California Dreamin.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 44
jay-graham.jpg

perhaps my favorite all time game.........i actually have this newspaper picture from the KNX autographed by jah grahm and hanging on the wall...pretty cool stuff.

VN Store

Back