Favorite Beverage On Game Day

I really enjoy microbrews but I have to go with the Bud Light during the game. I tend to drink a lot when I'm nervous or excited. I have a feeling I'll be a bit of both this Sunday night.

Fat tire or Octoberfest. With that ill shoot Old number 7 or Jack fire to keep the intensity up!

I also love the taste of Victory!

I really enjoy microbrews but I have to go with the Bud Light during the game. I tend to drink a lot when I'm nervous or excited. I have a feeling I'll be a bit of both this Sunday night.

Remember... you don't have a problem until you attend meetings

Reactions: 3 people
Blue Moon
LienenKugels Summer Shandy
Shocktop Honeycrisp Apple Ale

And the mother of all sipping whisky

Jack Daniel's Single Barrel( accept no substitute)

I usually get all 8 of my wives to carry me in a beer or two into the stadium and no one ever suspects them. :D Seriously though, early summer games I prefer to drink a cheap lite beer before the game... as it gets colder and further into the season, I like smuggle in that fireball whisky and enjoy a few shots during the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6 people
I usually get all 8 of my wives to carry me in a beer or two and no one ever suspects them. :D Seriously though, summer games I prefer beer before the game, as it gets colder and further into the season, I like that fireball whisky.

Lol welcome to the board.

With a Blue Moon chaser! The one on the left is some of Oklahoma's finest apple pie and the one on the right speaks for itself.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Reactions: 5 people
I actually have an unopened bottle of George Dickell from like 1980..its in a weird jug..

1_c291d1fcc1c19260b5e427d173c1b07c.jpg

Looks like a........enema bottle??:crazy:

ps: Buds for me.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back