Fantasy Hockey 2013

Note: This team has hit the GP limit alotted for the F, UTIL slots. Players in these slots are not eligible to accrue any stats for the remainder of the season.

Well I'm f'd

I was able to turn it off, see if it worked. There's no reason to penalize people for keeping up with their team.

i just noticed the limit was turned off. hit the wall in my other league and figured i was probably here. glad you finally listened to what i said first of the season to turn that **** off

i just noticed the limit was turned off. hit the wall in my other league and figured i was probably here. glad you finally listened to what i said first of the season to turn that **** off

If there was more than 3 people paying attention it might serve a purpose. I make the mistake every year thinking people will actually play.

I definitely kept up with mine all year. I didn't really know how fantasy hockey worked at the beginning of the year so I left Pekka as one of my goalies for a long time Lol..that really screwed me up.

I just settled into fourth after that & have pretty much been there ever since. I think if I would have known better & managed my goalie situation better I'd be in the fight for the top 3.

I definitely kept up with mine all year. I didn't really know how fantasy hockey worked at the beginning of the year so I left Pekka as one of my goalies for a long time Lol..that really screwed me up.

I just settled into fourth after that & have pretty much been there ever since. I think if I would have known better & managed my goalie situation better I'd be in the fight for the top 3.
It comes with time (and luck).

Quick show of hands for interest?

I'm playing in another league since Yankee and one guy I can't remember are the only others who actually play, but I'm ok with starting a VN one

Okay, let's do it. Anyone who wants to play is welcome so long as you actually participate beyond the draft.

Figure drafting Sunday 10/4

VN Store

Back