Fan Appreciation Day at LNS on Thursday (6/24) 12:15 - 1PM

Turnout was great, at one point with the line running from the visitor dugout down the 3B line and wrapping around into the outfield. It was supposed to end at 1, but we left around 1:45 and there was still a long line for TV. ~ all the players were there.

Thanks for posting this @TN_gal
Hope there is a good turnout.

On a side note, shared with TV that I'm a fellow Italian, and his response was that we need a few more culinary options in Knoxville. My take from this is that:

1. Doesn't sound like someone who is on their way out of town.

2. We need to figure out a way to open more Italian restaurants pronto!!!

On a side note, shared with TV that I'm a fellow Italian, and his response was that we need a few more culinary options in Knoxville. My take from this is that:

I absolutely can back #2.

It sucks that we lost Naples

It sucks that we lost Naples

IMO, Mke Chase is the go to guy in Knoxville if you want to develop a really nice Italian restaurant. I think Mike did an Italian place out newar West Town but I don't know if it's still open. Anyway, I kinda like the idea of "Tony V's" as a name and a near campus or Old Town location. If Mike is willing...this could happen. :)

"Okay Mike...if you're listening..."

IMO, Mke Chase is the go to guy in Knoxville if you want to develop a really nice Italian restaurant. I think Mike did an Italian place out newar West Town but I don't know if it's still open. Anyway, I kinda like the idea of "Tony V's" as a name and a near campus or Old Town location. If Mike is willing...this could happen. :)

"Okay Mike...if you're listening..."
I'd rather it be less corporate, west Knox, suburb ethos and more hipster, craft, urban...but it all works

Reactions: AllVolinGA

I miss Naples in Bearden

VN Store

Back