Fake HS Tricks ESPN Loses To IMG 58-0

Easy to see how ESPN could get duped... "We need to fill a slot, hey IMG is playing... let's show that", but how did IMG get tricked into playing this game? Who is responsible for the schedule?

Last edited:
Reactions: titansvolsfaninga
The fact that it was only 58 surprises me. IMG recruits nationwide. They must have called off the dogs early.

The fact that it was only 58 surprises me. IMG recruits nationwide. They must have called off the dogs early.
Bishop said on fourth down the offense would stay out there. They went for it in the first 5/6 mins on their own 25. Failed and IMG quickly went up 14-0. It was obvious they were overmatched.
I switched it off.

My nephew played against them in 2019. They were disorganized and poorly coached. Now It makes sense…

I watched a clip on this yesterday and then went down a rabbit hole about it how it happened. Wild stuff. Here are some of the highlights from that game. The announcers actually became concerned for the players 😂

Not relevant to thread about ESPN but this is even better dupage!

Person Pranks School Board In Virginia With Hilarious Fake Names
I have a friend on this school board (not the one reading the names). That county was once one of the best in the state. They’ve fallen all over themselves in any way you possibly could since COVID started (not really the school board’s fault). This prank was just 1 more humiliating thing in a long line of humiliating things for poor Henrico County.

Reactions: Jravol78

VN Store

Back