Explain Who You Are with Your Famous Comp

15 years ago when I was still overweight I had been told by different people I looked like Dan Akroyd. Over the past 12ish years after I lost weight and got in shape there's been a few people who said I look like the property brothers. I didn't know who that was for the longest because I never watch HGTV.

Although over the past couple years I might be slowly approaching Dan Akroyd again....

Reactions: n_huffhines
Halely Joel Osment.

I have had people buy me beers, or come up to my friends in the bathroom to ask them if they are hanging with the kid who sees dead people. Unfortunately it's pretty spot on at times.

Also had people tell me Charlie from it's Always Sunny. I dont see that one as much.

My sister kinda looks like Anna Kendrick. Definitely had people freaking out when the two of us hang out cause they thought our dopples were dating or something. Some incredibly awkward questions have come out of that.

Reactions: McDad
Halely Joel Osment.

I have had people buy me beers, or come up to my friends in the bathroom to ask them if they are hanging with the kid who sees dead people. Unfortunately it's pretty spot on at times.

Also had people tell me Charlie from it's Always Sunny. I dont see that one as much.

My sister kinda looks like Anna Kendrick. Definitely had people freaking out when the two of us hang out cause they thought our dopples were dating or something. Some incredibly awkward questions have come out of that.

Pics.

Also, it’s insane how close the resemblance is to HJO

over the years - Robin Williams, Kelsey Grammar, Kevin Pollock, Phil Collins
People think anyone with a receding hairline look like Kelsey Grammar. I'm guessing that's what you have since all those have it. I heard it too...

When i was younger I heard that i looked like George Brett.

Halely Joel Osment.

Once seen, one cannot unsee HJO-you.

People think anyone with a receding hairline look like Kelsey Grammar. I'm guessing that's what you have since all those have it. I heard it too...

When i was younger I heard that i looked like George Brett.
When I hear his name, I always picture Brett's face when he runs out of the dugout. 2:40 of clip.
George Brett

Halely Joel Osment.

Charlie or Mac? Because when HJO disappeared from Hollywood, I thought that Mac from Always Sunny looked like what HJO could have turned into (except HJO then started showing up in adult roles).

1639793482663.png

Reactions: McDad
How about this one?...I've been told Channing Tatum...my wife's heard it at least a few times, and then one day my wife's sister says that Channing Tatum is her #1 Hollywood crush hall pass.

200.gif

Biggest compliment I ever received was from one of my wife’s friend saying I looked like Brad Pitt. This was 10 years ago right after college and quite possibly the leanest I’ve ever been.

Halely Joel Osment.

You look like the kid who sees dead people in the Bruce Willis movie. The sixth since 2271B505-BD77-4CDB-A83D-D47EA5D62142.jpeg

My high school baseball coach used to tell me " You look like Burt Reynolds, but your not as athletic." I would then tell him he traded legs with a kildeer bird and got beat out of its ass. Those were fun times.

VN Store

Back