Explain please

You mean the play we scored on?

It is nice when the biggest complaint so far is on a touchdown play.

I must have dreamt the fact that the play scored a TD. Points are points, you clowns.

But more on topic, it wouldn't have been at all obvious to see Dobbs take his first snap under center at the game....

The Oline can't get a push when there is at least some doubt we are running it. You think they do it when everyone in the stadium knows what's coming? On a play that completely relies on a push and nothing else?

fire everybody!! We suck only up by one score on sc home field. We ought to be up by 21 at least. Quit running dang qb. Dave hart sucks too!!! Play calling sucks also!! We will lose rest of our games because our coaches and our recuits not being highly rated enough. Bet they all flip now!!! Ky will beat us by 50 just like they did missouri, vandy too. Of course i don't know what i'm talking about, but who cares it's volnation and i'm allowed to say what i feel. Just cause i can!!!! Cause i'm a genius behind my keyboard!!!!

Reactions: 1 person
Our defense is killing us... SC can do whatever they want... They embarrassed us twice with the option with a QB who can't run... Luckily second one was called back.

I don't think we should fire anyone or anything I just don't believe that CBJ is a good in game coach.

Tennessee just sucks now. They find ways to lose. Defense is good and offense sucks. Offense is good and defense sucks. As a fan, I'm just getting use to losing and now expect it. I never thought they would win this game but I think the chances are better for the next three games. I'll keep embracing the suck I guess until they win a game that means something.

The offense was not the problem in this game. The defense was pathetic.

Tennessee just sucks now. They find ways to lose. Defense is good and offense sucks. Offense is good and defense sucks. As a fan, I'm just getting use to losing and now expect it. I never thought they would win this game but I think the chances are better for the next three games. I'll keep embracing the suck I guess until they win a game that means something.

You'll have to wait till next year

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back