Exclusive look at the 2007 Detroit Lions draft board

tidwell

millen.jpg

ha ha!!! probably a lot closer to the truth than we'll ever know.

Where is Meachem??? Did ESPN or a member of the Heisman Club throw that together?

Where is Meachem??? Did ESPN or a member of the Heisman Club throw that together?
If you believe draft board projections, Meach would likely be an expensive get at the time the Lions pick in the 1st round. :thumbsup: lol.

That'd be interesting... however the early projections for Meachem were late first/early second round. The Titans probably won't end up in either of those spots.

That's just what I heard.....The Titans depending on what they do these last three games could end up where? Pickin somewhere in the early teens to the middle of the draft? I think it's possible....I hope they go after a good WR and get Young someone to throw to.....They were comparing him to Vick the other night on ESPN and they were talking about how much better Vick was at this time....I don't think Vick was better, I think Young is better than Vick is now, he can definitely throw the ball better than Vick can

I don't really even remember how they broke Vick into their games back in his rookie season. I don't think he was starting by game 4, though.

Vick was a rookie in 2001, right? He led the Falcons to the playoffs in 2002 I know.

Just for comparison's sake...

Vick's rookie season of 2001 - Played in 8 games
50/113 (44.2%), 62.7 rating, 2 TD, 3 INT, 31 carries for 289 (9.3 avg) yards and 1 TD.

Young's rookie season of 2006 - Played in 12 games so far
148/286 (51.7%), 65.7 rating, 10 TD, 11 INT, 69 carries for 458 (6.6 avg) yards and 5 TDs.

Wilbon said the other day on PTI the only reason Vick and Young are compared is because they're both black. Probably true.

I don't really even remember how they broke Vick into their games back in his rookie season. I don't think he was starting by game 4, though.

Vick was a rookie in 2001, right? He led the Falcons to the playoffs in 2002 I know.
Yeah, that was Vick's rookie season, he lead them to I think maybe the NFC Championship game? I'm not sure, they may have gotten put out right in the semi finals of the NFC playoffs, not sure...I think so though, I'm wantin to say Green Bay beat them

I'd say Wilbon is right though

Yeah, that was Vick's rookie season, he lead them to I think maybe the NFC Championship game? I'm not sure, they may have gotten put out right in the semi finals of the NFC playoffs, not sure...I think so though, I'm wantin to say Green Bay beat them
That was the year Atlanta went up to Green Bay and won in the first round, then they lost to Philadelphia in the second round.

That was the year Atlanta went up to Green Bay and won in the first round, then they lost to Philadelphia in the second round.
OK, I knew it was something like that......Because Philly couldn't make it to the big game like 3 years in a row LOL

VN Store

Back