Ex UCF QB McKenzie Milton now on staff

I thought he was going to be a day 1 or at worst, a day 2 draft pick before his injury. 2 time AAC Offensive player of the year, he was electric. Man that injury devastated his career. He is a prime example why I don't get bent out of shape over bowl game opt-outs. Its really rare, but some injuries are so devastating players will never be the same. Hopefully he works his way up the ladder and becomes a great OC then head coach down the road.

I love that Heupel's former players respect and like him so much that they want to come back and learn more from him.

Wasn't there a really big deal made about negative comments made by UCF players when Heupel left? Am I making that up? I remember thinking it sounded like sour grapes.

Reactions: Smokey19rt
Wasn't there a really big deal made about negative comments made by UCF players when Heupel left? Am I making that up? I remember thinking it sounded like sour grapes.
It was Dillon Gabriel the QB at UCF when Huepel left. Said something about Huepel not saying goodbye or a phone call. Gabriel left UCF for Oklahoma and I'm sure he didn't call every single teammate and say goodbye.

VN Store

Back