Everyone who is a Vol must post. Go Vols

TV on, sound down, watching the band part the "T", radio on full blast and hearing John Ward yell " That ladies & gentlemen means one thing, ITS FOOTBALL TIME IN TENNESSEE!!! God i miss him....

Pride of the Southland Band............

Running thru the "T"

John Ward yelling "IT"S FOOTBALL TIME IN TENNESSEE"

The inches we need are everywhere around us. They're in every break of the game, every minute, every second. On this team we fight for that inch. On this team we tear ourselves and everyone else around us to pieces for that inch. We claw with our fingernails for that inch. Because we know when add up all those inches, that's gonna make the ****ing difference between winning and losing! Between living and dying! I'll tell you this, in any fight it's the guy whose willing to die whose gonna win that inch. And I know, if I'm gonna have any life anymore it's because I'm still willing to fight and die for that inch, because that's what living is, the six inches in front of your face. Now I can't make you do it. You've got to look at the guy next to you, look into his eyes. Now I think ya going to see a guy who will go that inch with you. Your gonna see a guy who will sacrifice himself for this team, because he knows when it comes down to it your gonna do the same for him. That's a team, gentlemen, and either, we heal, now, as a team, or we will die as individuals. That's football guys, that's all it is. Now, what are you gonna do?

:rock2:

Rock on bro, that's some locker room speech there.

Awesome, welcome IPorange.

In the mean time:
VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

VVV
OOO
LLL
SSS

V
O
L
S

GO VOLS GO!!! :rock::rock::rock:
Rockytop, you'll always be
Home sweet home to me.
Good old Rockytop,
Rockytop, Tennessee.
Rockytop, Tennessee.

We have the best QB in the SEC
The 'Gators, Georgia and the Chickens all have flaws
The SEC East will be ours!

helmet_ten.gif
GO VOLS!!!!!!

It's time for the VOLUNTEERS to make a statement....let's do it Saturday against CA.....and get our season started off right!!! I pray we have a great season ahead and that everyone will keep their heads and bring glory to our great University of Tennessee! I hope Coach Fulmer and all the coaches and the team have success in every area and that each player will focus on what he needs to do to contribute to our success. GO VOLS!!! We are with you every step of the way and we are proud of all of you!

VN Store

Back