Everyone going to the O+W game...........

la.lovesorange

Go Vols!!!!!!!
:neener: :thefinger: :bottom: :moon2: :bs:

Im sorry. Im just a little jealous!!!!!!! Yall have a great time and report back. You could really be a dear and take some pictures for me. I would do the same for you!!!! :rolleyes: ;) :p B)

Originally posted by la.lovesorange@Apr 16, 2004 11:50 PM
:neener: :thefinger: :bottom: :moon2: :bs:

Im sorry. Im just a little jealous!!!!!!! Yall have a great time and report back. You could really be a dear and take some pictures for me. I would do the same for you!!!! :rolleyes: ;) :p B)

Yeah, FREAK! We KNOW you're goin'.

I don't know yet. I didn't make a SINGLE one last year. See, we live 6 hours away. My husband, who is the designated driver on football trips (traffic makes me nervous in KTown) now works on Saturdays!!

:(

Well girl, Im ten hours away and I will make one this year! So, you better too!!! I'll let you know when we are coming up and maybe we can get together. NC is a :shakeit: and wont be making it this year. We will just have to get together without him!!!!!!! ;) B)

Originally posted by NCGatorBait@Apr 17, 2004 12:39 AM
That does suck...I'm only about 5 hrs from there..you must be near Memphis!

Yep. My in-laws live in Mempho.

:neener:

I would just feel safer meeting you at Neyland with 108,000 people!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: J/K ;)

Originally posted by la.lovesorange@Apr 17, 2004 12:42 AM
Well girl, Im ten hours away and I will make one this year! So, you better too!!! I'll let you know when we are coming up and maybe we can get together. NC is a :shakeit: and wont be making it this year. We will just have to get together without him!!!!!!! ;) B)

That would be great! I have a little girl, well, not so little anymore (9) too.

Originally posted by la.lovesorange@Apr 17, 2004 1:46 AM
:neener:

I would just feel safer meeting you at Neyland with 108,000 people!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: J/K ;)

I wont bite! :( ;)

When we come we usually bring a babysitter with us for the game. My oldest one might be able to go though, she will be 4 in June. I couldnt bring the baby though. She would drive us crazy!!!! It would be fun!!!! B)

VN Store

Back