Ever since D4H backtracked ...

LittleVol

Of course I can help you, Coach Heupel.
After his blowup...we've been losing.

Right after Georgia game he started to come back and bump up our NFL talent all across the board.

Meh...

It's not really his fault.
But it's interesting to mention.

Reactions: 2 people
Fill
Me in on who D4H is please

He is an obnoxious poster who stated over and over how Dobbs is best QB; that this team will have 12 1st round draft picks etc. then TN played Ohio I think and said this:

Originally Posted by Dobbs 4 Heisman:

Embrassing.

Putrid.

Disgusting.

I can't believe I trusted these guys to improve. I can't believe I thought Butch Jones was anything but a liability. I can't believe I thought Dobbs could pass the ball.

I'd like to apologize to everyone for everything I said over the summer. This team sucks and this QB is terrible.

Hopefully Florida blasts them next week and Butch Jones is fired on the spot.

- THEN - after Florida game came back and started posting again. Pretty sure he is gone for good

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
He is an obnoxious poster who stated over and over how Dobbs is best QB; that this team will have 12 1st round draft picks etc. then TN played Ohio I think and said this:

Originally Posted by Dobbs 4 Heisman:

Embrassing.

Putrid.

Disgusting.

I can't believe I trusted these guys to improve. I can't believe I thought Butch Jones was anything but a liability. I can't believe I thought Dobbs could pass the ball.

I'd like to apologize to everyone for everything I said over the summer. This team sucks and this QB is terrible.

Hopefully Florida blasts them next week and Butch Jones is fired on the spot.

- THEN - after Florida game came back and started posting again. Pretty sure he is gone for good

Nah man. It was AFTER the UGA game that he full on backtracked.

After his blowup...we've been losing.

Right after Georgia game he started to come back and bump up our NFL talent all across the board.

Meh...

It's not really his fault.
But it's interesting to mention.

I get roasted for calling Tennessee fans idiots, and you start a thread like this? LittleVol, I dub thee Exhibit A.

Seriously, Man, you could have talked about vomiting razor blades and been less gross.

VN Store

Back