Even Uncle Lou High on The Vols

When I see posts with creeper Lou I always think back to a line from Good Morning Vietnam. Something about sweat and a dead man.

Reactions: UTFanHades
I only do in regards he's far from a Vol fan. The fact that he of all people is saying we are a 10 win team shows me we aren't wearing orange shades over here. Florida fans are expecting g to loose to us Bama and UGA fans seem a little nervous playing us this season. That tells me we could end up having the best season in 15 years.

You KNOW he hated picking Tennessee to be good this year. AND with chance to beat his dogs..... Riding in the back of my Cadillac Car.

He's got us going 9-3. He can get on my last nerve but damn if he ain't entertaining.

One point he left off about our offense when discussing how our defense gets gassed is that we score quickly. I think he mentioned that somewhere else in the video however. Defense being on the field more should only lend itself to recruiting more defensive guys, but that is beside the point.

If we had won the Purdue, Ole Miss or Pitt games last year, I would feel stronger about these close games this year. Sure, Ole Miss flopped and there were some bad calls, Minton played part of the Pitt game and there were some bad calls, but we knew who we were against Purdue and both teams had favorable calls in that game.

I think 8-4 is the safest call. Possibly 7-5, because we have no idea who is going to show up at receiver and if anyone can fill Mays' shoes. That is still right where we "should" be after back to back dumpster fires.

Now CAN we win 10 games? If the holes that were left are filled and we improve at LB and secondary, that's a resounding yes, but we don't have those answers ATM.

Another note: Hard to believe Hooker put up those types of numbers while his OL was allowing those types of numbers.

Really despise this guy-very stupid troll and an all-around bad person. Particularly considering his DUI and how irresponsible that is to others on the road, notwithstanding the fact that he’s got a young child. I won’t even click on the dobnail video because I don’t want a nickel of ad money going to this garbage person.

Just wondering if Uncle Lou is still in the hospital and on oxygen after that game.
No but he went to the drunk tank with his DUI conviction. You might catch him at the bike store buying a new vehicle to get around town on.

Dude is still a prick! Yall should of seen him making fun of Pat Summitt when she passed, and making fun of the Gatlinburg fires.
Disgusting-a true representative of the fan base. He should be profusely thanking Coach Summit, who made women’s basketball the sport it is, for giving his daughter a role model. Especially considering that he can’t fulfill that role in her life since he’s only good for making a fool of himself and getting DUI’s. I don’t know what part of the state he lives in but don’t drive there after 8 pm unless you want to get into a wreck with this fool.

Yes, yes, they did! 😂
Came across one of his videos and he bashed Heupel and our program. That was enough for me. It was a pre 2021 season video. I know he's Georgia fan and that's expected but I got plenty of vol podcast to watch to pass my time..

You know Lou is probably lurking in this thread. You can give him your love. I know he'd appreciate it.

Uncle Lou is an admitted azzhole. He doesn’t try and hide it. Some of his videos he acts like a complete douche. I think he does that for views. Because if you watch his more serious schedule breakdown videos, he actually puts out quality content.

This is, without a doubt, one of my favorite videos of all times when it comes to sports. It makes me howl with laughter every time I watch it.

You want some good laughs at Lou’s expense? Go to YouTube and search Uncle Lou rage. He goes completely ape 💩 when UGA loses to Vandy and GT. It’s awesome.

VN Store

Back