Even Uncle Lou High on The Vols

No offense, but why give him the clicks?

Lou is yet another obnoxious, needy, passive aggressive uga fan in constant need of affirmation. Trash program, most annoying fansbase in sports.
He can be very annoying but he can also be very reasonable too. He's the latter in the video. He has a more optamistic outlook for 2022 than a large part of our fanbase. When you see rival fanbases starting to sweat that means good things are about to happen.

Last edited:
Yeah that guy...He's goofy...His video today had the SEC kicking out Vandy for WVU and Okie St...LOL
I just watched it. He is the definition of a Homer. Why would the SEC replace Vandy for WVU? It's laughable and moronic. Vandy has a great baseball club plus it has great academics that the SEC would never trade.

Reactions: Bigorangedan23
I just watched it. He is the definition of a Homer. Why would the SEC replace Vandy for WVU? It's laughable and moronic. Vandy has a great baseball club plus it has great academics that the SEC would never trade.
Exactly!...He has been coming up with some seriously stupid stuff lately...For some odd reason he thinks the SEC and ACC want WVU desperately lol...The SEC won't even give them the time of day.

He can honestly say some pretty gross stuff sometimes, not really that funny but YouTube cucks eat it up. I don’t think I’ve ever heard him say anything of substance regarding the actual game

Reactions: UTFanHades
Does anyone here care at all what this clown thinks?
I only do in regards he's far from a Vol fan. The fact that he of all people is saying we are a 10 win team shows me we aren't wearing orange shades over here. Florida fans are expecting g to loose to us Bama and UGA fans seem a little nervous playing us this season. That tells me we could end up having the best season in 15 years.

VN Store

Back