Even the players are noticing

Here's a hint for you. USC averaged 8600 fans for 2013. That's it. They still have revenue to have a team. Good call, genius.

Boy you really are stupid. You are comparing field hockey teams with men's basketball? Without out fans there would be no revenue. No TV money, no conference money, and so on. Some schools rely on football revenue to fund all sports. Not UT. Let's see what happens when no one goes to the games. 8600 fans do count. Sorry I hurt your little feelings.

Keys to victory: Jordan has over 22 pts scored, one of our bigs has a double double, we have 10 or less turnovers and over 8 offensive rebounds. That seems to be the recipe for our wins. Go vols i have confidence that we'll pull it out.

Boy you really are stupid. You are comparing field hockey teams with men's basketball? Without out fans there would be no revenue. No TV money, no conference money, and so on. Some schools rely on football revenue to fund all sports. Not UT. Let's see what happens when no one goes to the games. 8600 fans do count. Sorry I hurt your little feelings.

There were about 800 people at the baseball game last night. And this team is 18-2. That tells me all I need to know about your intelligence regarding fans needing to be there to have a team.

They think Tennessee fans are bad? See what happens when expectations aren't met at Kentucky or UNC. It doesn't justify it, but it could be MUCH worse.

Tennessee lowly basketball picked as one of the top by FORBES.

Guess the fans aren't too bad..

There were about 800 people at the baseball game last night. And this team is 18-2. That tells me all I need to know about your intelligence regarding fans needing to be there to have a team.

Now you are comparing men's baseball with men's basketball. Wow.

I never understood how someone who could care less if they lose or are horribly coached could call themselves a fan.

Now you are comparing men's baseball with men's basketball. Wow.

I'm comparing that fans don't HAVE to be there to have a team. Yet again, look at USC basketball. Look at Auburn this past year, look at Miss State, even UGA. The list goes on.

VN Store

Back