Evans “We’re gonna have some fun”

Run it like they ran on BG. If they're plan is to stack the box, then dink and hit them in the middle of the 2 deep safeties. It's great to see the TE's being utilized.

Reactions: orangebloodgmc
Knowing our luck, they will find a rabbit's foot and set new team records on defense Saturday. Our offensive line is a mash unit, so there is no guarantee they can line up and complete their assignments consistently.

you guys got to learn not everything needs to be on the internet. why make things more difficult for yourselves? we are about to get into a VERY difficult stretch of games ... you all know what happens in Oct. stop drawing attention to yourselves and put the pressure on others to deal with.
This is the drawback to letting everyone talk. But honestly you can’t prevent it anymore with NIL. Just have to coach them on how to talk, which most have done an excellent job. He just couldn’t hold his excitement after watching the film I suppose

Apparently there's some magic in 'trash talk' that turns shite opponents into the '85 Bears, but that never inversely benefits TN. Of all the motivations possible - self pride, reaping the bennies of all your hard work, team cohesion and brotherhood, repping the school, playing for conference titles or post season accolades, keeping your starting job, getting to the league, not having your GF sideways glancing at you like the beta male you are - you're worried about (whimper!) bulletin board material...

You superstitious, talisman-wavers go tremble in the corner so we don't have to witness your shame.

Last edited:
This is the drawback to letting everyone talk. But honestly you can’t prevent it anymore with NIL. Just have to coach them on how to talk, which most have done an excellent job. He just couldn’t hold his excitement after watching the film I suppose
I enjoyed the interview. He and Jabari seem to have a great relationship. He talked a little about growing up hard and hoping to do better for his son.

Clearly he is excited about what he thinks the offense can do and, as you say, could not hold his enthusiasm.

Jabari was a more polished interview and also really interesting. I saw the interviews on TOS, so don’t know if I can link, but recommend watching them and also Jean-Marie.

Reactions: T2P_Priceless
Great bulletin board material, just shut up and win talk trash afterwards.

To be fair, this was the 129th ranked rushing defense in football. The NCAA could have allowed Missouri to use shotguns in today's game, and they still wouldn't be able to stop teams from running on them.

No resistance at all the last two plays. Too easy.
They need to finish these guys off now on this drive and make it a 4 score lead again.

Yes, but BC rushed for more yards against Mizzou than Colgate, UMass, or Temple. Mizzou's rushing defense is horrific.

So did UK. UK only completed 10 passes for 170 yards passing, and still ended up with over 500 yards of total offense.

We're going to their stadium and you never know what could happen. I'd rather we didn't provide them with quotes to help them get fired up, but whatever.
I would rather them be humble, yes but to say it and go do it, speaks ALOT

VN Store

Back