espnW's preseason Top 25

Don't know how a Sweet 16 team who returns everything but 1 senior didn't get much respect. Mid-major or not...

Oh yeah, we just opened the season with a road win at #23 Minnesota. :rolleyes:

Can't wait to see what Harper does at Tennessee!

Last edited:
I believe that the AP poll& coaches poll that
the newspapers publish had the ladies listed
as 31 & 35 respectively. Correct me if I am
wrong. Charlie Creme had us 24 pre season

Update today the 14th both polls had us at
33. ND moved up a spot but their loss to us
had not been factored in. Still had them listed
at 2-0

Update today the 14th both polls had us at
33. ND moved up a spot but their loss to us
had not been factored in. Still had them listed
at 2-0

The AP poll was released Monday morning before our game with Notre Dame. The ESPN/Coaches poll for week 2, otherwise due out Tuesday morning, has not been released as of 1:00PM today. I haven't found any information regarding the delay, but the same is true for the men's rankings, so it must be an ESPN thing.

Jim

Reactions: creekdipper
The AP poll was released Monday morning before our game with Notre Dame. The ESPN/Coaches poll for week 2, otherwise due out Tuesday morning, has not been released as of 1:00PM today. I haven't found any information regarding the delay, but the same is true for the men's rankings, so it must be an ESPN thing.

Jim
Thanks Jim

Don't know how a Sweet 16 team who returns everything but 1 senior didn't get much respect. Mid-major or not...

Oh yeah, we just opened the season with a road win at #23 Minnesota. :rolleyes:

Can't wait to see what Harper does at Tennessee!

As if that wasn't enough, let's add wins at Boise (NCAA) and OU.

Even if we lose to Oregon State on the road, this team should be ranked. 4-0 with 3 SOLID road wins

Reactions: creekdipper
Impressive comeback victory at OU. Your team is showing the same gritty resiliency that took them deep into the tournament last year. Coach Mox has them believing.

Hoping that both your team and ours will continue their upward trajectory in the rankings. Should be a fun year in the MVC.

Good providence against Oregon State on Sunday.

Reactions: MSUDuo

VN Store

Back