ESPN's College Game Day....

Yep, just think, if kentucky had given Bear a car instead of a lighter they would be a national power instead of a national joke.....LMAO!!!!:eek:lol:

Hey a Zippo is about the same as a Cadillac right?? Right??? I is funny that their coach goes by Joker. hmmmm

It would be amazing to see UT win not so much because it would be good for our program, but the UK fans like wondergaytor2k will be diving off the top rafters.

tune in to see 23,000 plus of the "GREATEST" fans in the country.
Don't feel too bad, one day your school might be good enough to host this!

Dont feel too bad, one day your country fried school might be good enough to get a real football team.

i bet you do!

Its just fun to sit and watch all of the comments. I always laugh because the UK fan base and the UT fan base throw the same arguments at each other.

For UK fans its "We don't give a damn about football, were going to kill you in basketball".

And of course for Vol fans its "Wait until football season!"

Makes for good comedic relief.

Its just fun to sit and watch all of the comments. I always laugh because the UK fan base and the UT fan base throw the same arguments at each other.

For UK fans its "We don't give a damn about football, were going to kill you in basketball".

Umm we have women's basketball, football, and men's basketball. I didnt even know kentucky had a football team, i thought it was just intramurals OOOPS MY BAD!!

Who is DUKE playing?

Last edited:

worrrrd. I feel both programs can succeed Football and basketball and both schools have had better results from their long time struggling programs. Kentucky has made what 4 or 5 straight bowls. Tennessee has made 4 straight NCAAs and looks like a 5th is all but guaranteed including twice being a #2 seed highest in school history. Parody in all sports is making the SEC Brutal.

Lol -1

I was going to jump all over 4UK2K for being a d-bag, but I saw this one too.

Yup....agree with you, 4UK2K took an early lead in douche bag comments and was on his way to distinguishing himself....then counter repsonse had to happen...grrrr.

Anyway....this one should not even be close, but I can only hope it plays out close to make it interesting for both teams.

yeah go ahead and brag about the waiting for spring practice sport while we run off another 24 years on your sorry ass in the sport that matters

I would honestly trade in our victory over Kansas for a win today at Rupp. I live in KY and the fans are absolutely unbearable right now.

I would honestly trade in our victory over Kansas for a win today at Rupp. I live in KY and the fans are absolutely unbearable right now.

Easily, The Kansas game doesn't mean much.
Kentucky is highly ranked and a conference game...
And I always want to be Kentucky at Rupp....

VN Store

Back