Espn

Luginbill is a Domer lovin moron. Nobody in the college football world pays much attention to his rankings, except for maybe the domers.

Agree with Fenianvol. Don't like it don't look at it. I personally think Lunginbill is full of crap. So, he can write and rate all he wants. I'll change the channel.

let's face reality. ESPN has cornered the sports tv market, so the whole "dont watch" thing is pretty insipid. we can watch AND critique cant we?

let's face reality. ESPN has cornered the sports tv market, so the whole "dont watch" thing is pretty insipid. we can watch AND critique cant we?

I was refering to the article on this poll only. Don't like it, don't pay attention to it when I first wrote the post above.

But after re-reading and re-thinking, you are right. Better to state this guy is a dumn ass then to change the channel and ignore. I stand corrected.

Gray to ND....Dunlap to UF....Not hurting SC...we are ahead of you per ESPN. A couple of kids in denial...just like a couple of vols.

Gray to ND....Dunlap to UF....Not hurting SC...we are ahead of you per ESPN. A couple of kids in denial...just like a couple of vols.
anyone that knows anything about recruiting will tell you that espn has nothing on rivals..... or even scout(even tho they suck too).

Your the one in denial...Gray to ND and Dunlap to UF might be more important to yall than any of the other 3 stars guys youve gotten commitments from....

bristol is in the Va Tenn line. im sorry i was living on the Tenn side when i just started liking sports. and since when has it mattered where you live?
well, since when does football recruiting have anything to do with who i pull for in baseball?

VN Store

Back