ESPN Tournament Challenge Group

Joined! Thanks for making a group. Always fun.

I’ve made a few brackets. Made one that heavily favors SEC teams with most getting to the Sweet 16 aside from UF. I’m backing off on them after Smith’s injury. I think they are out of trucks at this point.

Curious to see how that bracket does. I have South Carolina winning in that bracket beating us in the final four (in our dreams I suspect but a guy can dream).

In my other brackets I have Stanford as the eventual champion. I still think they will take it all again. They ran the PAC-12 like a well oiled machine. They have talent, depth and size, just think they’re going to be really hard to beat.

Last edited:
If you do the Tournament Challenge on ESPN, join my group, LadyVolNation. When you create the bracket, there should be a join group option and search for the name. Let’s see how we all do with our picks!
Hi, I joined your group for one womens’ bracket, and ended up doing 2 brackets for the men and women, because I thought I could do one bracket where Tennessee won it all, and another where they did not, but when I got to the point of picking another team over Tennessee, I just couldn’t make myself do it. Guess they’ll just have to win. 🤷‍♀️

GO LADY VOLS!!!

This bracket challenge should be interesting. How many people will think with their head instead of their heart?

Gosh, does anyone else feel like their already in a deep hole with their picks. Va Tech, Ole Miss, Colorado, and South Florida lose. Ouch. Where was the vaunted USF defense to give up so many points. I imagine there just might be others in a hole as well.

I was actually sad I hadn't filled out a bracket the other day. Now I'm glad I didn't waste the time! 😂

Reactions: VolBall09
And I’m not seeing mediocrity. I’m seeing a bunch of women who really want it, going and getting it!!! It’s March!

Let’s catch that feeling….every tournament needs a Cinderella. Maybe an orange dress for the ball!🧡?🍊!🧡?

And I know a 4 seed isn’t much of a Cinderella, but after our recent history a Final Four run would be incredible. I believe I believe!

And I’m not seeing mediocrity. I’m seeing a bunch of women who really want it, going and getting it!!! It’s March!

Let’s catch that feeling….every tournament needs a Cinderella. Maybe an orange dress for the ball!🧡?🍊!🧡?

And I know a 4 seed isn’t much of a Cinderella, but after our recent history a Final Four run would be incredible. I believe I believe!

All tournaments are about matchups. One game at a time. Follow the scouting report. Cherish each possession and play smart. Who knows what can happen as we see on the men’s side.

VN Store

Back