ESPN stages campus protest-Bell Tower @ N.C. State

To be honest, I could understand ESPN and NC State not understanding the historical significance of "volunteering" and where our country would be without that spirit. They can both shove it. [/super serious]

Reactions: 5 people
The upcoming commercial will consist only of Monday's footage from the protesting N.C. State students. UT previously shot its own commercial at its campus in Knoxville, and the ESPNU crew has also travelled to Wake Forest University and the University of Georgia.

anyone know what our commercial was about? volunteering to neuter the wolfpack maybe?

UT previously shot its own commercial at its campus in Knoxville, and the ESPNU crew has also travelled to Wake Forest University and the University of Georgia.

Link?

I hope our commercial consisted of them interviewing students about the game, and the UT students responding "We're playing who? NC what? NC State? Is that like in North Carolina?"

ooh, i thought you meant where did i get the info.

i have no idea where the commercial UT shot is. that's what i was asking about.

No, sorry. I was quoting the article, asking if anyone knew what UT commercial they were talking about.

this really sucks and espn hates us sooooo much
that is of course till they do this on our campus then they maybe dont hate us that much

VN Store

Back