ESPN Recruiting guy answers...

interesting note on Donald: he has not been listed in the top 25 stock report at the AAA practices. Linebackers Allen Bailey (no verbal yet), Aaron Nagle (ND verbal), J'Courtney Williams (Virginia verbal) and Lorenzo Edwards (no verbal yet) are the LB's that are mentioned in the stock report. does anyone know why?

Well I dunno but on Rivals he was mentioned in the hot 11 from yesterdays practice.

You know what I find amusing about this thread, Tennessee fans have plenty of teams down here in the south east that do a lot more damage to the Vols than ND does. Why in the blue hell are you arguing with Notre Dame fans? As far as I can see it both teams sucked a$$ in their respective bowl games, ND is not in the SEC so shut the hell up about them!!

Vol fans on these forums are using Notre Dames recruitment of TN players as a distraction from the fact that the Florida Gators, yes the same Florida Gators that beat Tennessee like it was a republican politican, are playing for the NC. Instead of asking why it is we cant beat Florida and win the SEC?, why it its we lose to the SEC West teams more often than not?, how come its been years since an SEC title? we are arguing with ND fans.

Dont get me wrong ND has its own problems, I see a change on the defensive side of the ball and they have their own "Florida" in USC to take care of. Speaking of which I seem to remember USC taking a big time Tennessee recruit a few years ago, how come I see nobody giving them stick?

The path to the SEC goes thru gainesville not south bend so wise up!!

:censored:

why it its we lose to the SEC West teams more often than not?, how come its been years since an SEC title? we are arguing with ND fans.

UT's record vs. the West is very good actually. If my quick math is right it's 34-15 since the split.

LOL on ND being nowhere. It is somewhere and it is overrated. OVERRATED. Did I mention ND is OVERRATED.

If I hear you correctly and I think that I do, what you're trying to say is that ND is overrated

VN Store

Back