ESPN: How Hurd can win Heisman...

You've never seen me or will never see me say Derek Barnett is better than Myles Garrett or that Todd Kelly is as good as Jamal Adams. There are many guys who are not Vols better than guys on our team.

Yall are just wrong about Dobbs and Hurd. Those are generational players that you will fail to appreciate till its too late.

Right, because Dobbs has PROVEN SO MUCH in 3 years. Look, I get it, you like Dobbs and probably have a shrine in your closet, but get over it man. Dobbs is not the best thing since sliced bread. He's a good QB for UT but isn't what you think he is, plain and simple. Yes he will probably get drafted, but end up similar to a Colin Kaepernick.

"Someone like me who can spot talent." Lol, you are joking right?! So who's on your big board Todd McShay? You're ridiculous.

Check out the Around the NCAA forum. I made a thread about guys I like in the 2016 NFL Draft and guys I don't.

A little appetizer for you....I think the projected #1 overall pick tommorow will be an epic bust.

VN Store

Back