ESPN FPI: Texas Is Back...AGAIN 😂🤣

Only cause Oklahoma got torpedoed by their coach.
After losing TWO starting QBs Oklahoma will struggle this season and Auburn will be hard pressed to earn that #10 ranking after the mass exodus of players they suffered . Gotta love ESiN though.

Reactions: tbwhhs and wmcovol
Yeah I really dont understand how you take Texas over Baylor or Oklahoma State
My heart says Baylor should have that #8 spot and my brain says they should have the #10 spot. Baylor returns two starting QBs and add Elite 11 redshift Fr QB that's already pushing for PT in spring ball. Four of five starters return on an OL that finished ranked in the Top 10 in the country. Two deep the D lines that dominated Oklahoma State in the BIG XII Championship Game and then dominated Ole Miss in the Sugar Bowl only loses on player who has been replaced by an All-Conference NT from Tulsa that's already worked his way up the depth chart to #3 behind an All BIG XII NT.

Last edited:
Reactions: feathersax
My heart says Baylor should have that #8 spot and my brain says they should have the #10 spot. Baylor returns two starting QBs and add Elite 11 redshift Fr QQ that's already pushing for PT in spring ball. Four of five starters return on an OL that finished ranked in the Top 10 in the country. Two deep the D lines that dominated Oklahoma State in the BIG XII Championship Game and then dominated Ole Miss in the Sugar Bowl only loses on player who has been replaced by an All-Conference NT from Tulsa that's already worked his way up the depth chart to #3 behind an All BIG XII NT.
“Dominated ole miss” 😂 corral was injured and a backup walk on almost beat you

Apparently you didn't watch the game. Baylor put Corral on his ass four times, pressured him into and int and put him out of the game. Corral didn't even have what it takes to make it to halftime...got his azz pounded 😂🤣

Apparently you didn't watch the game. Baylor put Corral on his ass four times, pressured him into and int and put him out of the game. Corral didn't even have what it takes to make it to halftime...got his azz pounded 😂🤣
I did watch the game and your team’s 40 passing yards 😂 Baylor is simply a joke

I did watch the game and your team’s 40 passing yards 😂 Baylor is simply a joke
Why would anyone want to pass when you can simply run over Ole Miss' weak defense? 🤔 Did all of their defenders get hurt too? Injuries seem to be your excuse.

Why would anyone want to pass when you can simply run over Ole Miss' weak defense? 🤔
You scored 14 points against that weak defense one of which was because of a turnover late. Lol. When teams like Texas St and TCU can your offense down, it’s not that good. But hey you do you midmajor guy.

Reactions: feathersax
At which point in the game do you think he nearly beat us? Would it be when he threw the 97 yard pick six? All that did was display Al Walcott's sub 4.4 speed. Maybe it was the six times he had to pick himself up off the turf?

You scored 14 points against that weak defense one of which was because of a turnover late. Lol. When teams like Texas St and TCU can your offense down, it’s not that good. But hey you do you midmajor guy.
Yes, TCU's mid-major true freshman QB (kid had never taken a snap in college) was much much better than Ole Miss' mid-major true freshman QB. What's your point...Gary Patterson is a better recruiter than Lane Kiffin? If that's your point then I can do you one better. Patterson wasn't even at that game to coach his (former) QB but Kiffin was there to coach his kid. 😂😂🤣

BTW Kiffin coached him up rather well too...two ints and six sacks.

Last edited:
Boy they are putting the pressure cooker on ole Sark...He had better get it done or they are going to have another lynching in Austin...And here I thought our fanbase was bad lol
Sark still has an entitlement and cultural problem inside the locker room and has banned media availability to this player for speaking the truth.

On Moro Ojomo’s comments, Steve Sarkisian’s response, and culture building at Texas

One of Ojomo’s most sharp comments was in response to a question about so many players on the team believing they’re going to make the NFL.

“They have to understand it doesn’t happen on autopilot,” Ojomo said. “There’s so many people who have this effed-up mentality of thinking they’re gonna go to the NFL, and they haven’t touched the field. It’s the funniest thing to me. It’s like, ‘You haven’t touched the field in three years.’ And they’ll be like, ‘Oh no, I’m gonna get my bread, dog.’ It’s very funny.”

“This whole offseason, I think that me and a couple guys who have been here a minute have tried to be more outward focused and worried about the team, because the team is going to need to win however many games to go in whatever round we want to get drafted in,” Ojomo said. “Working on actually being a family and a brotherhood is a huge focus this offseason.”

Last edited:
The game was 0 0 when Corral got hurt. So it's not like you were doing a whole lot there either.

You tied your second lowest point output of the season. 20 vs Kansas, 21 vs OK State and Ole Miss, so it's not like you dominated them offensively. You rushed for 90 yards more than their average, and passed for minus 190 their average, so you dominated them to 100 yards less than their defense typically gave up.

You had one good play. Period. If you can take away one play, a mistake by the other team no less, and have a tied game, you didnt dominate them.

The game was 0 0 when Corral got hurt. So it's not like you were doing a whole lot there either.

You tied your second lowest point output of the season. 20 vs Kansas, 21 vs OK State and Ole Miss, so it's not like you dominated them offensively. You rushed for 90 yards more than their average, and passed for minus 190 their average, so you dominated them to 100 yards less than their defense typically gave up.

You had one good play. Period. If you can take away one play, a mistake by the other team no less, and have a tied game, you didnt dominate them.
Midmajors don’t understand sports really well. Their fan bases are small and they are poor

VN Store

Back