ESPN doesn't hate us

BACKDOC

Got my ESPN the magazine today; it had a full page of Grant Williams. It basically said he would be a lottery pick if he were two inches taller. Just heard a big "Go Vols" by Z on a Bassmaster video; they are weighing in at TBA today for the Classic. Bassmasters is owned by ESPN.

Tennesseefan2019

Got my ESPN the magazine today; it had a full page of Grant Williams. It basically said he would be a lottery pick if he were two inches taller. Just heard a big "Go Vols" by Z on a Bassmaster video; they are weighing in at TBA today for the Classic. Bassmasters is owned by ESPN.
Then why do they sound like they favor every team that Tennessee plays during their game broadcasts and on the SEC Network?

Tennesseefan2019

Yeah, right, ESPN loves us.

Heard one of the commentators for the Kentucky - Alabama game suggest if we meet and beat KY in the finals, we likely would not displace them as a number 1 seed in the NCAA tournament. Really, dude?!
They have their heads up Kentucky's,Duke's and North Carolina's arses

DC_Vol

BVS is real. We’re not a blue blood program and too established to be considered a Cinderella story.

Anyway, why waste time worrying about what ESPN commentators think? This team doesn’t need a bunch of talking heads inflating their ego.

Let’s just try to win this tourney!

Rudy123

They have their heads up Kentucky's,Duke's and North Carolina's arses
Guys, we need to keep winning. Not just this season but also beyond. At one point, they didn’t like or respect Gonzaga but winning solved all of that
Years past, they did like Miami Hurricanes but when they started winning big, they jumped on board
It may not be an anti-Tennessee thing. They liked Pat & it seems they like Barnes
Winning will cure all of that. They look at us as having a softer schedule, then when being challenged by Ky, we lose. They don’t necessarily see us as serious

BACKDOC

....................And Sportscenter posted Admiral's dunk on FB with the caption, "this might be the dunk of the year." Has hell frozen over?

lynnh

BVS is real. We’re not a blue blood program and too established to be considered a Cinderella story.

Anyway, why waste time worrying about what ESPN commentators think? This team doesn’t need a bunch of talking heads inflating their ego.

Let’s just try to win this tourney!
This post need to be a DOUBLE LIKE, I don't care how much ESPN sucks KENSUCKEY or PUKE's AZZ doesn't effect me , Vitale can blow Coach Cal and
Coach K @ halftime I don't need his approval to pull for Tenn ...…………...GO VOLS

The Ron Mexico

If you believed Grumors, Your Opinion is Invalid
Do you realize you just committed one of the Cardinal sins on volnation by saying ESPN doesn’t hate UT?

VN Store

Sponsors