4. Dabo
5. Norvell
6. Lanning
7. Sarkisian
8. Kiffen
9. Kansas coach
10. Day

Others receiving votes:
Brian Kelly, Lincoln Riley, Ferentz, Fickell, Drinkwitz, Mack Brown, Mike Grundy, Jonathan Smith, Deion, Curt Cignetti, Chris Kleiman, Jon Sumrall.

None of the espn guys even gave Heupel a vote. Coaches at Tulane, Indiana, Michigan St, Kansas, Kansas St, Missouri, and Ole Miss all getting votes ahead of the coach of the Tennessee Volunteers? WTH?

Help has gotten us from Cornbread to just a few plays away from the SEC title game and the CFP in 3 years. I don’t get it. Why doesn’t espn like Heupel?

Reactions: MoonshineVolunteer
ESPN just wrote a article where they rank to top 10 college coaches:

1. Kirby
2. Deboer
3. Utah coach
4. Dabo
5. Norvell
6. Lanning
7. Sarkisian
8. Kiffen
9. Kansas coach
10. Day

Others receiving votes:
Brian Kelly, Lincoln Riley, Ferentz, Fickell, Drinkwitz, Mack Brown, Mike Grundy, Jonathan Smith, Deion, Curt Cignetti, Chris Kleiman, Jon Sumrall.

None of the espn guys even gave Heupel a vote. Coaches at Tulane, Indiana, Michigan St, Kansas, Kansas St, Missouri, and Ole Miss all getting votes ahead of the coach of the Tennessee Volunteers? WTH?

Help has gotten us from Cornbread to just a few plays away from the SEC title game and the CFP in 3 years. I don’t get it. Why doesn’t espn like Heupel?
It’s not so much they don’t like him. It’s more they don’t like us

Reactions: MoonshineVolunteer
I feel like my hands are dirty when I have to go to the ESPN website or watch a ball game on ESPN/Disney. I minimize my Disney presence and could care less what they think about our team/coach.

Reactions: sami and Score50
10+ wins per year (even including Bowl games) will change that.
Yeah, espn can keep their top 10 coaches and stick it where the sun don’t shine. If Heupel and staff continue to win the truth will be obvious for common sense folks see. If we keep having 10 plus winning seasons they won’t be able to hide Heupel’s success. There top 10 is a bunch of hyped up malarkey! I could really care less where they perceive him. There opinion means no more than anyone else’s. GBO

Last edited:
ESPN doesn't hate UT--but if it did it would be because the fans are constantly getting their undies in a knot about SOMETHING. It's a meaningless list of a type that newspapers, magazines, websites are always producing to attract readers.

Reactions: Devo182

1. Kirby
2. Deboer
3. Utah coach
4. Dabo
5. Norvell
6. Lanning
7. Sarkisian
8. Kiffen
9. Kansas coach
10. Day

Others receiving votes:

Welcome to the board, Keep posting. There are a lot of snarky people who post here but most are not. And there are a lot of people who enjoy reading new posts no matter who is posting or what the subject matter is. BTW you posted a true statement.

1. Kirby
2. Deboer
3. Utah coach
4. Dabo
5. Norvell
6. Lanning
7. Sarkisian
8. Kiffen
9. Kansas coach
10. Day

Others receiving votes:

Don't worry about. Heupel's teams will just go out and beat most of those coaches when they play and they will say it just our system. I don't give rats arse how or why we beat them we just beat them. He has already beaten 2 of the top 8 on the list and will expand that list this year. ESPN is just like any other company under the Disney umbrella.. Pick their teams and do everything possible to try and make them winners.

There are a couple guys on that list who may not belong in the top 10, but Heupel probably doesn’t belong in the top 5 of “Also Receiving Votes.” He still has a lot to prove. His love affairs with Joe Milton and Willie Martinez in particular are really bad looks.

This list is a joke. Kiffen is the most over-rated coach ever. He's done a decent job at Ole Miss, the only other thing of note that he's done is run USC into the ground.
what is the highest ranked team Kiffin has beat?

ESPN sucks. When you see Deion receiving votes, you can see the real credibility of the writer at ESPN. Deion is as big a joke and sideshow of college football. Middle finger to ESPN!!! Who the frig cares.

1. Kirby
2. Deboer
3. Utah coach
4. Dabo
5. Norvell
6. Lanning
7. Sarkisian
8. Kiffen
9. Kansas coach
10. Day

Others receiving votes:

ESPN sucks.*

*Heard this from my Rabbi.

It all makes sense now. With all the negative things you always post to now riding Kiffin’s nuts! what’s even funnier is you can’t even spell his name right.🫣
Glad you got a good laugh on the spelling. I see you don't know football if you don't think he is a good coach. I also see that you are a real jerk, is that negative enough for you?

Until we win the SEC, CJH's offense will be seen as a gimmick. And the longer it takes it to win the conference, the more people will be convinced it's a gimmick. Is what it is.

Drink gonna have a fun time this year w/o a senior laden D and no all sec running back to gobble up time of possession keeping D off the field. Expect fall back to 6 win threshold for flash in the pan Miz. We on the other hand will be back in the 9-10 win area for third straight year where we will stay until maybe Y2 w/ Nico.
They still have Brady Cook and Luther Burden. They'll fall off but they'll win more than 6 for sure

VN Store

Back