ESPN article on top transfers

They really down play Destinee Wells in these type polls. Maybe they should since she comes out of Belmont and hasn't been tested as much as other players. Her career stats are better than most of the players that they rank above her. So we'll see if they take a hit in efficiency in the big time every night. I don't expect her to score as much as she did at Belmont will be looking more at to whether her percentages from the field continue at the level they were at Belmont. If they do were in for a lot of wins because of her ability.

Destinee Wells being rated as a Top 15 transfer isn’t a bad look at all. I would put her in the Top 10 category which is in the same range. The transition from Mid-Major and Power 5 is definitely being used without basis. Wells has shown she has the ability to play on this level over her career and is one of the best PGs in the country.
There’s no way Jewel Spear isn’t as good or even better than the #1 rated transfer on this list. I can’t figure out why there isn’t more discussion on this thread.
I mean this is a good look for the LVs. Two players ranked high on ESPN transfer list.

That in addition to a former 5-star McD All-American that was recently signed via the portal in Talaysia Cooper.

Tennessee is dominating the portal..

They really down play Destinee Wells in these type polls. Maybe they should since she comes out of Belmont and hasn't been tested as much as other players. Her career stats are better than most of the players that they rank above her. So we'll see if they take a hit in efficiency in the big time every night. I don't expect her to score as much as she did at Belmont will be looking more at to whether her percentages from the field continue at the level they were at Belmont. If they do were in for a lot of wins because of her ability.

The proof will be in the pudding as they say. These polls mean nothing other than click bait. If and when Wells balls out in conference play, she will get her props.

Destinee Wells being rated as a Top 15 transfer isn’t a bad look at all. I would put her in the Top 10 category which is in the same range. The transition from Mid-Major and Power 5 is definitely being used without basis. Wells has shown she has the ability to play on this level over her career and is one of the best PGs in the country.
There’s no way Jewel Spear isn’t as good or even better than the #1 rated transfer on this list. I can’t figure out why there isn’t more discussion on this thread.
I mean this is a good look for the LVs. Two players ranked high on ESPN transfer list.

That in addition to a former 5-star McD All-American that was recently signed via the portal in Talaysia Cooper.

Tennessee is dominating the portal..
Jewel scored 34 points and as 14-16 from the free throw line against Louisville. Haley Van Lith had 8 points 😉

VN Store

Back