ESPN article on the #1s & 2s in each class

If the player is a consensus interest to 4 or more of the top ten programs,,,she is a get....
If she is in TN, she's a get/squared
Jaloni, Cori, (I believe if we get Cori we get Cooper)

All gets aren't necessarily ranked...Watching Karo Striplin in Atl,,,I didn't care about the stars,,,,she was a get!

Even Madi,,,She is a lights out shooter from deep...put Justine on one side and Madi on the other and it will create a lane you could drive a forklift through, bc both can shoot way beyond the new line

How so? Cooper is a class ahead of Cori. Is there a Cooper in the ‘23 class that we are in on?

If the player is a consensus interest to 4 or more of the top ten programs,,,she is a get....
If she is in TN, she's a get/squared
Jaloni, Cori, (I believe if we get Cori we get Cooper)

All gets aren't necessarily ranked...Watching Karo Striplin in Atl,,,I didn't care about the stars,,,,she was a get!

Even Madi,,,She is a lights out shooter from deep...put Justine on one side and Madi on the other and it will create a lane you could drive a forklift through, bc both can shoot way beyond the new line
Cori can commit before Cooper does,,,she could commit tomorrow if she wants to
Are Cori and Cooper supposed to be a package deal?

Last edited:
I am not a Negavol ! But to get Cambridge would be next to impossible! This kid goes to Ensworth in Nashville….. Her whole family has gone there ! Her older sister is at Vandy and the next sister to graduate will probably get a scholarship somewhere. This is a PRIVATE SCHOOL that cost $35,000.00 a year and this family has three kids going there ….. Now let that just sink in ……

If you were the parents….., where would you send them ? In my opinion. Since the last kid can go to any school she wants ! I would have her getting the best education possible and still play for a contender for a national championship! Stanford or Duke comes to my mind ….. I don’t think a UConn or South Carolina or any other school ( without the high educational aspect), will matter even with a National Championship! The oldest went to Vandy …… Enough said ….. JMO

I think this is fair reasoning. I'm not from the area so unsure of the public school system there. On the other hand, I know quite a few parents myself included who put their kid in private school because the public school system is really bad. Some of these families were financially able to so . Some who weren't found a way. Where I live regardless of the fact I pay higher taxes (most of which go to the educational system) my kid wouldn't have a spot at the elementary school 2 streets away. It's a lottery system here.

Imo we will not get Cambridge. I have heard she is leaning toward UCONN or SC. She just got an offer a little bit back from dawn at SC. NO offer yet from UCONN but I'm sure it is coming. I dont think geno has offered a 24' yet that I know of. Our chances of getting her are slim to none... but I am still hopeful something could change and she picks TN
I would love to see her here.
Echoing this. I’m not even getting my hopes up for Cambridge.

Here is a list of some top ranked sites and TN kids listed.

Nyaa
0 from TN

Cori Allen # 18
Mallorie Collier #24

Jaloni Cambridge #1
Madi Hawk #28

BLUESTAR 30

0 from TN

Cori Allen #18
Mallorie Collier #41

Jaloni Cambridge #2
Madi Hawk #13