ESPN All Access Curse

ukvols

That's (at least) three straight years that the team they followed lost early in the tournament, including us last year. Perhaps being followed everywhere you go by TV cameras is not a good distraction to have during the tournament. Teams should consider declining such access requests in the future.

Been thinking that myself actually. I think the distraction and bloated egos it could create would be a significant detriment to success.

I think Wisconsin would've had an early exit without the cameras. They're not too good away from Madison.

Tennessee women the only survivors of it. Won NC as a 4 seed with 10 regular season losses or was that an HBO special

we lost last year because we were overseeded

Huh? How is that. The better you're seeded, most likely the better chance you have at winning because you get an easier road, in which case we ran into a couple of solid Mid Majors, with that said, I don't think it mattered where we were seeded last year, I don't think we would have gotten anywhere further.

Huh? How is that. The better you're seeded, most likely the better chance you have at winning because you get an easier road, in which case we ran into a couple of solid Mid Majors, with that said, I don't think it mattered where we were seeded last year, I don't think we would have gotten anywhere further.

I guess that didn't come out right. I meant we weren't good enough to get to the sweet 16.

Unrelated, but I am starting to think Wisconsin's coach looks like Jon Voight.

VN Store

Back