Escape from Tarkov

SmokeyVol

I like conebred
First off, I am still alive....

I bought this game back when beta first released but never got into it until now after the latest update. Anyone else here play it on PC?

Haven't talked to him a few years. Saw him over in Nashvegas a few years back. I think Train was there as well

Wasn't there a thread about this or am I imaging things (it may have just been in another thread, but I remember someone talking about this game)

Pc is the way to go! I was ps4 up until early 2019 when I built my first pc and haven’t looked back since.

It depends on what the person wants. I have a PC and a PS4 and honestly some games are much better buys on the PS4. Just depends. I recommend a a PC to anyone who plays a lot of single player games and fps online shooters but just know there's down sides to it as well. Make sure you do you're research for sure.

It depends on what the person wants. I have a PC and a PS4 and honestly some games are much better buys on the PS4. Just depends. I recommend a a PC to anyone who plays a lot of single player games and fps online shooters but just know there's down sides to it as well. Make sure you do you're research for sure.
There’s literally nothing I like more about my consoles than I do over my PC. Maybe the size and mobility but that’s it. But my PC is crazy powerful so that factors too

Reactions: brandonco05

VN Store

Back