Erik Ainge Appreciation Thread

Thank you Eric Ainge for being 2-0 between the hedges and ensuring that you get to talk you smack to the Dawgs.

Man we have some cry baby fans.
I get it but strutting his peacock feathers in a public forum before a game of this magnitude did this 2022 team no favors. I guarantee Josh Heupel wasn't happy with it.

His twitter account needs to be banned. I know Kirby asked the fans to be loud but (and I like Erik) but shot his mouth off on twitter as did others about it is not loud, but that place was LOUD and I do mean LOUD! We couldn't communicate at all and I know we work on a silent count but the D for UGA shifted and we couldn't adjust at all. UGA had a great game plan and the crowd helped them tons....

I don't do social media but I hope Ainge's phone has blown up telling him to STHU!

Last edited:
His twitter account needs to be banned. I know Kirby asked the fans to be loud but (and I like Erik) but shot his mouth off on twitter as did others about it is not loud, but that place was LOUD and I do mean LOUD! We couldn't communicate at all and I know we work on a silent count but the D for UGA shifted and we couldn't adjust at all. UGA had a great game plan and the crowd helped them tons....

I don't do social media but I hope Ainge's phone has blown up telling him to STHU!

You really blaming EA for yesterday's loss?

VN Store

Back