Eric McKnight appeal denied

You're absolutely right, but we needed offensive firepower. Moore has potential to be more of an offensive contributor now, but I just didn't see it at the time IMO.

Moore is gonna be a stud. Guess I am guilty of not wanting barton to log the minutes he did he really didn't do anything special at memphis nor tennessee for MY liking for those minutes he got
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Moore is gonna be a stud. Guess I am guilty of not wanting barton to log the minutes he did he really didn't do anything special at memphis nor tennessee for MY liking for those minutes he got

Yeah this is his time to shine, and I'm sure he's aware of it. I doubt we'll finish with a stellar record, but I bet he will be very fun to watch.

Yeah this is his time to shine, and I'm sure he's aware of it. I doubt we'll finish with a stellar record, but I bet he will be very fun to watch.

Call me crazy but I don't put much in the win loss area or the stats I just enjoy watching my vols play ball. I take an advantage of that now that I moved away and not close to my home nor the st of tennessee lol

Call me crazy but I don't put much in the win loss area or the stats I just enjoy watching my vols play ball. I take an advantage of that now that I moved away and not close to my home nor the st of tennessee lol

Me too brother. It hurts when we lose, but I can UT bball all day every day, no matter what kind of style.

Me too brother. It hurts when we lose, but I can UT bball all day every day, no matter what kind of style.

Me to even if its slow or fast pace. I actually for the first time found a favorite player on the vol rooster and that is richardson. Normally every guy that suites up in orange is my fav players but richardson man WOW

Sorry, I'm not a subscriber either. I was hoping someone who is a subscriber would expand on the entirety of Tyndall's comment. But, I think just the intro gives the gist of his response. Apparently, CDT does not agree with Slive's ratiocination on the matter. It would be interesting to know what exactly he disagrees with.

VN Store

Back