Eric Gray signed

The only player in the State of Tennessee to win Mr. Football 3 years in a row. I have watched him Display amazing talents and true Sportsmanship those 3 years. Ty Chandler was fun to watch as well in the Blue Cross Bowl State Championships. Eric is a Huge get ! hit me back up in a few years when he's killing it !
C19C77F6-242B-45C4-9D44-A5D545077F19.gif

Not to be a rain cloud on a sunny day, but this guy plays against defenses made up of some wet paper towels at his high school. Hope he's an All-American here but don't want to unfairly hype him up a bunch yet.
I have watched a bunch of HUDL tapes and had this exact thought. Looks like little kids trying to tackle. But keep this in mind. Every great running back experiences the same thing in high school. You have to think he's got that DNA to excel at the next level.

This kid is the real deal but needs to add 15lbs to upper body and hit the weights hard. We will see him at the next level barring inj.

I stand Corrected ...... Yea ........... he must know who the OC is !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahaha
He literally signed his paperwork sitting at the table with his parents. Not withstanding the possibility that he tossed it in the trash and didn't fax it to UT you stand corrected but he did, so you are.

Reactions: tnvols72

VN Store

Back