Episode 4 Karaoke with Kellie

No trip down the strip? Now that place has changed ALOT since the 90's. Probably didn't want to get themselves in trouble lol.

Reactions: mcannon1
I truly enjoy these fun little videos, and am looking forward to finding out what Kellie's plans are to engage the student body. Right now her #1 priority is doing all the big and little things she can to help high school players and their families get to know her and the program/university a little better so that she may have a chance to sign them to become Lady Vols. BUT, in the not-too-distant future I suspect we'll see and hear about her efforts to reel in new fans on campus to get them to the games. From what I can see so far, I'm pretty sure she'll be able to charm a pretty decent number of kids into becoming loyal fans. Can't wait!

I like Kellie drivin the Bus...
CalculatingPersonalCarpenterant-size_restricted.gif

Creating a better social media presence is a big first step toward re-engaging the students. This program needed a Dawn Staley type spark both in terms of fan following and the players. Kellie is clearly making good progress on the first agenda; it won't be too long until see how it is going on the second.

The clips show Coach is fun, engaging, invested, and transparent.

And clearly in the driver’s seat.
Stuff like this may seem silly to some, but it's fun, and resonates with drawing all UT culture back and to recruits...the goal for UT/Fulmer shouldn't be how do we get back to the 90's, as a whole, but what exponentially different things can we do to be best in class in SEC...in today's totally different world...so will need to be a different model from 90's. Not copying Bama or anyone else... If the culture is right and the coaches are right with continuity, the rest will fall into place.

Reactions: mcannon1
Do u think using them doesn't violate the rules?
Not sure--I wouldn't think so. Ex players do testimonials that are recorded for the ballgames as promotion to the university. Somebody else would maybe know better.

VN Store

Back