Enough of the negativity! What needs to happen for you to have some excitement headed into the 2023?

i mean what can be fixed in 3 days with a new QB to boot?
bingo. Im worried we are gonna lose to Vandy. Everyone can laugh, but they are gonna come in playing with their hair on fire. Lets hope our boys respond.

Bazooka Joe gonna blow the doors off the commodes. That would make my day.

I just want to see Tennessee take care of Business against Vandy this weekend and hopefully Win our Bowl Game.

In the off Season we have got to get some Help on Defense from the Transfer Portal. Especially with our Secondary. If we at least had a decent Secondary Next year there’s no telling what we could accomplish next Season.

It’s time to pass the baton. Any players that won’t be on the team next year should step aside and go ahead and let next year’s team take over. Let them take all snaps together.

In the end all we can do is move on. Go out and play better and take care of Vandy. Time don’t sit still, nobody is feeling sorry for us. Go out and get win number 10 and hope others lose where we can get our best bowl and matchup possible. I think we will bounce back we are 9-2, we need to close this out strong and go win a big bowl matchup. Pull together Vols you have many thousands of Vol fans that are pulling for you!!!!! GBO!!!!!

Reactions: bpalmer28
I want the team to play well and with Heart and to get rid of any cancerous players in the off season they know who they are send them packing .

i mean what can be fixed in 3 days with a new QB to boot?
Hopefully we’ll at least play with maximum effort this weekend. That would help, but I think some of our guys might have let public criticism and their own poor performances get to them. If they don’t believe they can stop anyone, that’s a harder problem to fix. It was just weird to watch. Was like nothing was on the line despite EVERYTHING being on the line.

Vol Awakenings.
I fear the medicine is wearing off this 2 decade long coma.
we had a brief respite….
7A140F97-2ABC-4BEA-8A78-E40110381D06.gif

The rebuild would still be ahead of schedule at 10-2. Curb stomping Vandy and winning a NY6 bowl game would get rid of some of the SC game stink and give us positive momentum heading into recruiting and the 2023 season.

Reactions: oz615 and bpalmer28
away.

All the speculation is nonsense folks wanna say I told you so 2-3 years from now so they can look smart.

how about just sit back relax and see how it unfolds and quit with the guessing game

So proud of this team this year with the possibility of going 10-2 . As far as I’m concerned we hit the ceiling this year at 10-2 possibly.
Getting to a NY6 bowl game would be a great achievement this year, of course the sky is the limit in the future. Of course I want more Nattys. We need couple years of good depth to get where we need to be. CJH is the perfect coach for us.
Don’t ever ever ever listen to the talking heads of the media they are trash.
I’m a realist. Nobody’s beating Ga, unfortunately. Not Ohio State, Not Michigan, Not USC , Not LSU, etc.etc.etc.
Looking forward to a twelve team playoff though 10-2 and better will get you in , which means some great matchups. Their will always be one or two teams that are better than everyone else , always are.
GoVols!!!! We’re building something special ….

Couldn't have imagined a year where we beat Bama and floriduh at home AND LSU on the road. Just an amazing year. Go beat the bricks off Vandy then get a NY6 against Michigan. (wouldn't that be something to see....Milton balling out on his ole team!!!) Probably put us in the Top 5 to finish, Top 10 to finish in recruiting and get those EEs to work!!!!!

VN Store

Back