Enough Cooper Mays please

Volos

Cooper Mays, Cooper Mays, for some weird reason people cannot stop talking about Cooper Mays. Was listing to a VQ pod and they were talking about Cooper being a main reason that the offense has looked better. I see so many unintelligent posts claiming that Cooper is the most important player on the team. I like Coop and appreciate all he has done, but he's a center and trying to give him all the credit is shortchanging the guys who deserve the credit. Let me repeat, HE IS A CENTER!. Milton and Wright have been playing terrific lately and they are the reason that we look different the last few weeks. Again, I like Cooper, but he's just a center, his job is to snap and block. I even played center on two teams just because no one else on the team wanted to. The QB would make all the calls and all I had to do was snap the ball and run my route (it was a league where the center is an eligible receiver). My role was nowhere near the role of the QB, and that would be even more magnified in the SEC. So please give credit where credit is due and stop with the dumb statements about a center being the savior for our team, I don't want to hear it from anyone else.

Reactions: nickvolstate
unbelievably stupid take
No it's not. Just because our fans say this doesn't mean it's not dumb. It's just like when people say that Brock Bowers might be the most important player for UGA, that's a dumb take too. He's a tight end. It's impossible for a tight end to be the most important player. Don't believe me? Look at the rankings of positional value The pyramid: A visual of John Dorsey's production

I am just sick and tired of Joe not getting his due credit. He was bad at the beginning of the season but he's balling now.

Reactions: Smokey19rt
Cooper Mays, Cooper Mays, for some weird reason people cannot stop talking about Cooper Mays. Was listing to a VQ pod and they were talking about Cooper being a main reason that the offense has looked better. I see so many unintelligent posts claiming that Cooper is the most important player on the team. I like Coop and appreciate all he has done, but he's a center and trying to give him all the credit is shortchanging the guys who deserve the credit. Let me repeat, HE IS A CENTER!. Milton and Wright have been playing terrific lately and they are the reason that we look different the last few weeks. Again, I like Cooper, but he's just a center, his job is to snap and block. I even played center on two teams just because no one else on the team wanted to. The QB would make all the calls and all I had to do was snap the ball and run my route (it was a league where the center is an eligible receiver). My role was nowhere near the role of the QB, and that would be even more magnified in the SEC. So please give credit where credit is due and stop with the dumb statements about a center being the savior for our team, I don't want to hear it from anyone else.
You don't know football at all do you ?

Games are won in the trenches. Wright wouldn’t be having the year he’s having without good blocking. The offensive line which the offense revolves around improved tremendously when cooper got healthy. This is not madden

dumbest thing I have read here, are you really this st*pid?...
calling the o line plays and getting them in the correct place for the right blocks..
just dumb , no rb or qb will ever be good with a bad center..,,
really bad take and post
got to be a troll

Obviously this post shows you have no clue as to how vital a center is in an offense. You say you played center? I call BS. If you did it was Pee Wee. Ask Peyton Manning how important Jeff Saturday was to him in Indy. You have zero clue.

eArVIVt.gif

No it's not. Just because our fans say this doesn't mean it's not dumb. It's just like when people say that Brock Bowers might be the most important player for UGA, that's a dumb take too. He's a tight end. It's impossible for a tight end to be the most important player. Don't believe me? Look at the rankings of positional value The pyramid: A visual of John Dorsey's production

I am just sick and tired of Joe not getting his due credit. He was bad at the beginning of the season but he's balling now.
You better go back and do a little research and see what Joe says about cooper!
Before you make more ignorant post

Yikes.

Wow. Imagine how much more important Cooper Mays would be if he was an eligible receiver like the premier league the OP played in. Cooper Mays is so beneficial anyways. That would put Cooper Mays in the Heisman race. Heck Cooper Mays might get all first place votes if they allowed him to be a receiver. Good thing NCAAF doesn't allow Cooper Mays to do that. It wouldn't be fair cuz he's Cooper Mays. Yep Cooper Mays.

VN Store

Back