Enjoy and have a great day Volnation!

Joe Vols

An Alabama, an Auburn & a Tennessee fan are climbing a mountain & arguing about who loves his team more. The Auburn fan insists he is the most loyal. "This is for Auburn" he yells, & jumps off the side of the mountain. Not to be outdone, the Tennessee fan is next to profess his love for his team. He yells "This is for the Vols!" & pushes the Bama fan off the mountain, lol! :) & GO VOLS!

Wakka wakka wakka!

121637.png

An Alabama and Tennessee fan were driving in opposite directions on dark stormy night and they had a collision in the middle of the road. The Vol manages to climb out of his car and survey the damage. Like wise the Alabama man climbs out of his car and does the same. Both feel lucky to have survived the wreck. The Vol walks over to the Bama man and says “I think this is a sign from God we should put away our petty differences and live as friends instead of arch rivals. The Bama man says “you are absolutely right! We should be friends”. The Tennessee fan says I am going to see what else survived this wreck. So the Tennessee man opens his trunk and finds a full unopened bottle of Jack Daniels. He says to the Bammer, “I think this is another sign from God that we should toast to our new found understanding and friendship.” The Bammer says, “You’re right!”, and he grabs the bottle and starts sucking down the whiskey. After putting away nearly half the bottle, he hands it back to the Tennessee man and says, “Your turn!” The Tennessee man twists the cap back on the bottle, throws it in the river, and says, “Nahh, I think I’ll just wait for the cops to show up.”

A Vandy fan, an Alabama fan, and a Tennessee fan find a genie lamp. After a swift rub, a Genie comes out and says, "Since there are 3 of you, I will give each 1 wish." The Vandy fan says, "My team is never good in football, and I wish we could just beat evveryone one year to win it all!" The Genie says, "Wish granted." Then the Alabama fan says, "My state produces great talent, I want a large wall built to keep all the talent in-state to play for my Crimson Tide." The Genie says, "Wish granted." The Genie now turns to the Tennessee man, who respondes, "So you are saying there is a giant wall around the state of Alabama?" The Genie replies,"Yes there is." The Tennessee fan says, "Good, fill that SOB with water!"

What did the Alabama grad say to the Tennessee grad?
May I take your order
What does a Tennessee grad do to get an Alabama grad off of his porch?
Pay for the pizza

On the first day of first grade the teacher who is a Bama fan says who all in here are Bama fans?All the kids but one raised their hands.The teacher asked the one girl who didnt raise her hand who do you like?To which the girl replied The Vols.The teacher ask why do you like the Vols,and the girl said cause my mom and dad do.The teacher then ask well if your mom and dad were idiots,and morons would you be one too?To which the girl answered No Maam Then Id be Bama fan

A professor at the University of Alabama was giving a lecture on the
super-natural. To get a feel for his audience, he asks:
"How many people here believe in ghosts?"
About 90 students raise their hands. "Well, that's a good start.
Out of those of you who believe in ghosts, do any of you think you
have seen a ghost?" About 40 students raise their hands.
"That's really good. I'm really glad you take this seriously. Has
anyone here ever talked to a ghost?" About 15 students raise their hand.
"Has anyone here ever touched a ghost?" Three students raise their hands.
"That's fantastic. Now let me ask you one question further...Have
any of you ever made love to a ghost?" Way in the back, Bubba raises his hand.
The professor takes off his glasses, and says "Son, all the years
I've been giving this lecture, no one has ever claimed to have made
love to a ghost. You've got to come up here and tell us about your experience."
The big redneck student replied with a nod and a grin, and began to
make his way up to the podium.
When he reached the front of the room, the professor asks, "So, Bubba,
tell us what it's like to have sex with a ghost?"
Bubba replied, "Damn!! From way back thar I thought you
said...."Goats"

VN Store

Back